Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

If you have or were to join, would you be a human or ghost?
Human
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu50%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 50% [ 1 ]
Spirit
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu0%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not interested in the roleplay
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu50%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 15160-11Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmuFmWaHellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 ORFTzGV

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 pm

yeeesss DO IIIT! More RPs! (Not reserving here, just wanted to offer moral support  Surprised)
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

Spoons : 65
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Whhoooo!

Bump
Back to top Go down
matchamochi
matchamochi
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 pm

this seems interesting c:

Name: Melody Thulile
Human or Spirit: human
Short personality desc:  Cares a lot about other people, but doesn't always know how to express it. She tends to say things that she doesn't really mean, or simply use the wrong words for what she's trying to express. She's also quite quick to anger. If she had the choice, she wouldn't really leave the house with other people because she's worried about saying something wrong.
She usually seems pretty unmotivated, but once she's made to care about something she'll go all-out. She doesn't like to back down once starting something, but isn't into accepting challenges of any sort to begin with, unless someone angers her into doing it (which isn't that hard).
She gets along well with animals because she's good at reading them. She's fairly good at reading people, too, but as soon as words are thrown in she gets mixed up. She also carries around a toy cat.
Appearance: image here (edited to be my own pic)
She has a long, oval-shaped face; her nose is a bit shorter and wider than the average for her face type. Body is around average; a bit chubby.
Backstory: Lives with her aunts and older brother, plus one dog and cat. Their parents divorced when she was 6, and they moved in with the aunts when she was 8 because their father was leaving the country.
Other: Bisexual, autistic

Last edited by matchamochi on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/satsukikururugi
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 100-em10Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmuFmWaHellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Ladder12Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Hmm I suppose I will reserve a form as well! It might take me a day to complete it though!

Also quick question: Are we allowed to create more than one character? I usually create a male and female just so people always have someone to interact with if possible! (Helping out the peeps)
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Of course you can double and create two characters! I just ask that you don't make more than three~ I'll admit I'm not the best reader at times and I get confused when there's one roleplayer with 15 characters qwq
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 7:07 pm

I think I'm going to begin making the main roleplay thread!
Don't worry it will take me a few days with all the coding, and you can still join anytime.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 100-em10Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmuFmWaHellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Ladder12Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm super sorry I haven't had a character form posted yet! I will work on it and get it up in just a short (hopefully)!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Name: Cyrus/Leonidas/Skyler Williams
Nicknames: Cy [sigh] (Cyrus)/ Leon [lee-own] (Leonidas)/ Sky (Skyler)
Human or Spirit: Spirit
Sexuality: Bisexual
Short personality desc: Leo had multiply personalities (All male). The first of these is the self he normally is (Leo, 17). This boy is very kind and enjoys talking to people. Cyrus (15) is quite shy, but is very logical. Skyler (17) tends to act very impulsive and tends to be rather blunt.
Appearance: 6' 1", lean, dark brown hair, amber eyes, lightly tanned skin, has dimples when smiling. Typically is seen in a grey sweater and jeans
Backstory: Leo was put in the asylum at around the time the rails were lifted from the coal transportation stopping (1953). Leo had been placed in the hospital for his Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder). During his time there, he was a test subject. The doctors didn't care what happened to him, they just wanted answers. Leo was eventually killed during an accident when testing.
Other: (I did a lot of research XD Also just decided to test this out and see how well it works. If this seems like too much I can change him/ make a different person)

Last edited by distressed_piglet on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:32 am

Accepted!

I'll begin working on the main thread!
You can still join even if we begin roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next