A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Werewolf RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 697

PostSubject: Werewolf RP   Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:44 am

SETTING

• Northern Minnesota
  • Small and fairly quiet, old river town
  • Town name “River Falls”

WOLF LIMITATIONS

• Ability to shift whenever; however, possible shifting is spiked by anger, cold-weather, and nights of full moons (especially for newer wolves who don’t have self-control over their new and shifting bodies). It is also much harder for newer wolves to freely shift, so they are often unpredictable.
  • A wolf's first shift is extremely painful. The first shift requires the body to alter its structure down to a cellular level so it may take on a new, unfamiliar form.
  • Wolf-form is that of a modern werewolf (so yes they actually look like real wolves).
  • Wolf bite is contagious through a chemical in the saliva, but is only produced when in wolf-form.
  • When you’re in wolf-form, you’re only about 50% connected to your “human mind,” so some human memories/understandings will be fuzzy, especially new ideas that haven’t yet been solidified in your human mind. The other 50% is with your “wolf mind” – so natural wolf and pack instincts.

PLOT

• I have no idea lol
  • Lots of hunters due to sudden increase in wolf population??
  • Lots of sudden disappearances of teens, which is due to them becoming werewolves??
  • I would not like vampires or probably any other mythical creatures
  • Because yes while this is a roleplay about werewolves, it’s supposed to be somewhat “realistic”

I feel like the plot ideas I have there about disappearances and hunters take too much from books I read by Maggie Steifvater, but idk, it could still work. I'd just like something more spicy. I'm trying to mix ideas of werewolves from her books, as well as Twilight werewolves (I know, go ahead and cringe), as well as some Teen Wolf ideas... trying to take bits and pieces that I like from them and also add in my own ideas to make something unique.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Last edited by Kemi on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 697

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf RP   Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm

For those that are interested -- any plot ideas?

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1227

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf RP   Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Hmmm what if there is a large forest fire that burns down a large majority of the woods? That way the werewolves are afraid to shift without the safe cover of the forest?

Another plot could be like a human notices one of the werewolves, so they have to capture him/her and are stuck trying to figure out what to do with them?

Or like the human isn't a skeptic like everyone else in the town (besides the werewolves who pretend to be skeptics obviously) and has been documenting (like videos, audio recording, pictures, etc.) and the werewolves find out?

More detail about the 'skeptics:' like I guess they aren't non-believers, they just don't think they are real. Just scary stories you tell your kids so they don't get lost in the woods, since there have been sightings of wolves.

(I'm not the best at coming up with ideas, but I'm giving it a shot XD)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf RP   

Back to top Go down

Werewolf RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1