Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fallen_angels
fallen_angels
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 3

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Not really sure where to get started here, but I'm new and excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
Hello, I'm new! EmuFmWaHello, I'm new! Ladder12Hello, I'm new! ORFTzGV

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 am

Welcome, new person! c:

The community is very welcoming, you can feel free to chat in the chatbox, create an RP, or participate in some forum conversation/games!
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Hello, I'm new! 15160-11Hello, I'm new! EmuFmWaHello, I'm new! ORFTzGV

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Hey there! Welcome to Websoup! :D You already got step one down, positing here! Dango pretty much summed it up. There's a a set of quick links underneath the site news on the main page that can be helpful. Check out our rules, create RPs/RP discussions, share you're art and writing, and join in on the forum games and general discussions boards. We also have some Halloween contests in our Official Contests boards if you'd like to join those. You can set an avatar picture and signature under the Profile tab near the top of the website c:

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any admin, mod, or member. We're all pretty friendly and love to help! Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy you're time here!
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Hello, I'm new! 15160-11Hello, I'm new! EmuFmWaHello, I'm new! ORFTzGV

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Welcome! If you want to get involved in some RPing, there are quite a few with spots open still! Check the RP discussion board!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Hello, I'm new! 100-em10Hello, I'm new! EmuFmWaHello, I'm new! Ladder12Hello, I'm new! ORFTzGV

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello! It is so nice to see a new face on the forum! At first the site can seem a tad confusing, but it is easy to get the hang of. Like pretty much everyone has said, if you have any questions feel free to ask them to our admins, mods, or just any member! We are also very welcoming and supportive! Feel free to check out our art section, forum games, or even rps!

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Hello, I'm new! 15160-11Hello, I'm new! A637d510Hello, I'm new! EmuFmWaHello, I'm new! ORFTzGV

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Welcome to the forum, fallen! So nice to see a new smiling face! c:
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
--I am Sherlocked--
--I am Sherlocked--
Souper Member

Spoons : 145
Hello, I'm new! 15160-11

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 am

Hello! Welcome to Websoup c:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Hello, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: