A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 874

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:40 am

Ok gotcha! I figured that was the case. Also this rp sounds super amazing! I'm so excited to start it up and see how it goes. Thanks for clearing that up by the way! I think I am going try and even out the genders some and make two females.
Back to top Go down
--I am Sherlocked--
Souper Member

Spoons : 155

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Name:
Rank from before Starclan: Warrior
Looks:

Personality:

History:

Power:

Kin:
Other:

BIG WIP.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

--I AM SHERLOCKED--

Last edited by --I am Sherlocked-- on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 489

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm pretty much done filling out my characters, I just can't figure out what power I want Sandpaw to have @.@

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

My dA .:|:. About Meee .:|:. My Tumblr
Back to top Go down
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 60

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Can we start or should we wait for more people? ovo
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Souper Member

Spoons : 97

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:54 pm

Eh, why not. The RP is designed to let characters in whenever. Nothing says they have to wake up at the same time or appear at the same time!

As for Sandpaw could go for the cliché off the name and have turn to sand to dodge attacks or hide then reform, could even just create sand off of she feels to use to help. Imagine using sand to form a shield and then having it hit by someone's fire or lightning to turn it to glass to leave a temporary thick glass barricade. Sure, it's glass and it would break eventually but not right away. Leaving a thin lair of sand on the ground, having someone else turn it to glass because it's no polished it's not only slippery but uneven so it's hard for creatures to walk on.

I'm also a fan of using a tail as a flaming whip for a power, myself.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Gosh darn it, I thought I posted here qq

ooooo, a good idea! Ill definitely decide later today when im not busy what kind of power he'll have so I can get posting. I'll probably end up doing your idea though XD

((one can never go wrong with flames and tails))

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
ᴠᴇʟʟɪᴄʜᴏʀ.
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 2

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Name: Briarnose
Rank from before Starclan: Medicine Cat
Looks: A small, short-furred brown tabby cat with dark amber eyes.

Personality: At first glance, Briarnose seems to be a very friendly, laid back molly. This, although not untrue, is not all there is to this girl. Briar is very comfortable around other cats due to her innate ability to read body language. This ability makes it extremely difficult to fool Briar because she can usually see right through you. She's a cat that loves to learn and is always curious about new and interesting things. She's a thrill-seeker, always looking for a new adventure. Anything that will jazz up her normal, boring life and give her a little excitement. Briar takes absolute joy in the simplest things in life, and can notice even the smallest details that others generally fail to see. Because she's so observant, Briar tends to know so much more then others may think. If Briar notices something about you, something that she thinks she needs to bring to your attention, then she will not hesitate to let you know. She's very honest. Sometimes a little too honest. Briar may be able to tell when you're lying, but she cannot lie. Briar has a fantastic memory. She is able to remember fine details and things that many cats have long forgotten. Briar will gladly give wisdom to any cat who may need it and often gives very good advice, but may seldom follow it, and her own curiosity and longing for adventure will take hold of her which can get her into some trouble.

History: Briarnose had a very normal kithood. She had very loving parents and two sisters who she loved dearly. They all survived to apprenticeship, and Briar was extremely excited to get out of the nursery and explore the world around her. Briar had her heart set on becoming a warrior one day and having a cool, adventurous life then maybe one day settling down with a family. But these were the dreams of a young she-cat, and life never works exactly how you plan.
The medicine cat's apprentice was killed during a skirmish along the clan's border. Briarpaw was a small molly. A little too small for a warrior some thought. She also had a great memory and a love for learning. All of these things lead to Briarpaw being chosen as the medicine cat's new apprentice. Briar hated the idea, but eventually learned to accept her position in the clan and understand how important medicine cat really was. But Briar was always a little jealous of the warriors. She always hated watching them fall in love, knowing that she'd never be allowed to do the same. Briarnose lived out the rest of her life until she died at a ripe old age.

Power: wip, not sure yet + my laptop is dying. I'm going to sleep on what Briar's power should be.

Kin: A father, mother, and two sisters. All are deceased.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Souper Member

Spoons : 97

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Hey Vellichor, sorry for the late reply, I was away for a bit.

Since powers won't come into play until the clan is a little more settled and such, you can start with Briarnose and just tell me when her power is up. Same with your cats, Khobiee.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Okay wonderful! Thanks so much Drac!

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
Mushy
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 16

PostSubject: Re: CelestialClan - Characters and Discussion   Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Name: Gorsestar
Rank from before Starclan: Leader

Personality:

Gorsestar may seem straight-laced and stiff but, there is a lot more to her than that. She is very sharp. She acted the part of a pragmatic and tough-minded leader when her clan needed her. She can be very lighthearted among the closest of friends and allies when she isn't acting the leader. But, she will always be alert and on her toes. She knows how to keep a cool head in any dire situation.

History:
Way before she was Gorsestar, she was a kitten like any other cat. Her mother named her for her very yellow eyes. Her siblings and her were tight-knit and almost never apart during their kithood. They grew up surrounded by great weeping willows and moist land, in a clan known as "The   Way of Whispering Willows". She was a very energetic kit who loved to play with her siblings all day. Even at night, she would constantly get in trouble for trying to play around with them while the elders tried sleeping.

By the time she became Gorsepaw, she and her siblings started growing distant and she discovered how different they all were. She was a very feisty apprentice under the training of her clan's previous Deputy. He put her through lots of work that pushed her to the limits. Training was her relaxation and she turned down her siblings when they would ask her if she wanted to play. She almost had no time whatsoever to spend with her family and felt guilty when her mother died.  

She learned from the best and by completing his tough tests, became Gorsebird. Not long after, she took over the role of Deputy after her mentor was killed. She became her leader's second in command after proving herself when she saved his life. Unfortunately, he died much too soon and Gorsebird stepped up to earn her new lives as Gorsestar. She lost several lives fighting to protect her clan through a flood and an attack by wild dogs, and when things settled she planned on having kits. Her last life was taken before she could start her own family because of a poisonous snake bite, however.  

Power: With the help of a cougar ancient, Gorsestar can emit strong vibration waves through the air with her voice.

Kin: (Oldest - Youngest)
Twigrunner (Mother)
Yellowthroat (Father)
Voletoe (Sister)
Dewshine (Sister)
Rabbitskip (Brother)
Newtpaw (Niece)
Ratface (Nephew)
Swallowpaw (Nephew)
Slowpaw (Nephew)
Fishkit (Nephew)
Curlkit (Niece)