Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so... uh...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
so... uh... - Page 2 15160-11so... uh... - Page 2 EmuFmWaso... uh... - Page 2 ORFTzGV

so... uh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so... uh...   so... uh... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello hello! First off, Galaxy I love your new sig. Secondly (and more importantly) welcome to the forum, Rose! Unlike all these other foolish mortals, I am very socially adept. I also tend to be a very sarcastic person XD Anyway, I think a good place to start would be joining the discord like Kobiee said. If you aren't familiar with how it works, feel free to ask! As a gamer, I've been using it for quite a while and know at least the basics. Otherwise, the forum games are a lot of fun, and you can also peruse some of the active role plays. There are some pretty interesting stories! Anyway, I don't art much myself, but I look forward to seeing some of yours!
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
so... uh... - Page 2 6H9xZGOso... uh... - Page 2 EmuFmWaso... uh... - Page 2 Ladder12so... uh... - Page 2 HI1KGmI

so... uh... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so... uh...   so... uh... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you Josh, and while you may be learning quite well, you seem to have forgotten that calling me a foolish mortal entails you as the truly foolish one.

Back to top Go down

so... uh...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: