A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A wild Xaphan appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Member

Spoons : 72

A wild Xaphan appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 am

Hi everyone c:

I'm new to this site - you can just call me Xaphan, Xaph or Xaphy~ Or find your own nickname for me x'D I don't really mind~
- some of you might know me from Chicken Smoothie where my name is Ðestiel.

I adore roleplaying and I have done my fair share of it over the years and I'm looking forward to doing some more.

I love anime and manga, gaming, drawing listening to music and other things~

I'm not really sure what else there is to say besides I'm happy to be here and I can't wait to get some roleplay started! ^-^
- Please take good care of me~

- Xaphan
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Lord

Spoons : 1559
A wild Xaphan appeared! 6H9xZGOA wild Xaphan appeared! EmuFmWa A wild Xaphan appeared! Ladder12A wild Xaphan appeared! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Ah, finally a new face around here! I think I have seen you around on CS. Welcome to websoup buddy! As a heads up the site has been a little slow as of late, but more and more of us have been reappearing on here so some new roleplays are bound to pop up anytime now. Hamster

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

A wild Xaphan appeared! SmallUnluckyDugong-size_restricted
Always ready to stab a hoe
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:44 pm

That sounds lovely, that the site is starting to get more lively again~ c: Can't wait to see how things will go on here. And thank you for the welcome ^-^

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

A wild Xaphan appeared! D1v7t8d-cd17017f-32c7-4339-b9f5-780d8c052e2c.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxOWIzNTg2LTI2YzgtNGFmOS1iMzkxLTNkNDlmODg2OTU2ZlwvZDF2N3Q4ZC1jZDE3MDE3Zi0zMmM3LTQzMzktYjlmNS03ODBkOGMwNTJlMmMuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1261
A wild Xaphan appeared! 100-em10A wild Xaphan appeared! EmuFmWa A wild Xaphan appeared! Ladder12A wild Xaphan appeared! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Ah I'm so glad you joined! As Galaxy said, it has been a bit slow... But your gal here has been trying to get it sparked up again. Galaxy is the go-to for forum games (They made like 90% of them), and if you are interested in roleplays or creating your own feel free to browse and explore a bit! Don't worry about being a bother. I am willing to do as many roleplays as possible!
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 am

I have to get some work done over the next couple of days, but I should be able to find time for exploring the site a bit more c:
- thank you for the warm welcome~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

A wild Xaphan appeared!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1