Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A wild Xaphan appeared!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 24

A wild Xaphan appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 am

Hi everyone c:

I'm new to this site - you can just call me Xaphan, Xaph or Xaphy~ Or find your own nickname for me x'D I don't really mind~
- some of you might know me from Chicken Smoothie where my name is Ðestiel.

I adore roleplaying and I have done my fair share of it over the years and I'm looking forward to doing some more.

I love anime and manga, gaming, drawing listening to music and other things~

I'm not really sure what else there is to say besides I'm happy to be here and I can't wait to get some roleplay started! ^-^
- Please take good care of me~

- Xaphan
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
A wild Xaphan appeared! 6H9xZGOA wild Xaphan appeared! EmuFmWaA wild Xaphan appeared! Ladder12A wild Xaphan appeared! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Ah, finally a new face around here! I think I have seen you around on CS. Welcome to websoup buddy! As a heads up the site has been a little slow as of late, but more and more of us have been reappearing on here so some new roleplays are bound to pop up anytime now. Hamster
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:44 pm

That sounds lovely, that the site is starting to get more lively again~ c: Can't wait to see how things will go on here. And thank you for the welcome ^-^
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
A wild Xaphan appeared! 100-em10A wild Xaphan appeared! EmuFmWaA wild Xaphan appeared! Ladder12A wild Xaphan appeared! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Ah I'm so glad you joined! As Galaxy said, it has been a bit slow... But your gal here has been trying to get it sparked up again. Galaxy is the go-to for forum games (They made like 90% of them), and if you are interested in roleplays or creating your own feel free to browse and explore a bit! Don't worry about being a bother. I am willing to do as many roleplays as possible!
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Xaphan
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 am

I have to get some work done over the next couple of days, but I should be able to find time for exploring the site a bit more c:
- thank you for the warm welcome~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild Xaphan appeared!   A wild Xaphan appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

A wild Xaphan appeared!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1