A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Beset DISCISSION/MISC.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What should I do to improve?
Go more in-depth about races
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Go more in-depth about classes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Go more in-depth about geography
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Nothing, everything's fine!
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
Other (PM me)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
ursus
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 50

PostSubject: The Beset DISCISSION/MISC.    Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 am

I invest too much into my role plays lol someone help me

Open and accepting at most 4 more people!

Please PM me if you have an interest in this RP! It'll be pretty story and character driven.

Geography of Anvaerda-

North/ Saeder-
Mountainous. This is where everyone assumes Zauberon is. Frost giants and dwarves live here.

West/ Erdah-
Forested, this is where Elves live.
East/ Anvah-
Plains, this is where Minotaurs and other half-breeds live.
Necromancers and mad wizards are common.

This is the center of Anvaerda, which is mainly full of cities. Humans live here.

South/ Naeder-
Marshes. Nobody in their right minds would want to live here.
Marsh witches and mystics are common.

(As you can tell, this is very sloppy. If someone is good at drawing maps, please contact me =w=)

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

hey there! I'll be in canada next week, and won't be able to get on very much because I'll be in a while nother country and paying for wifi is expensive. I'll be back on the Monday after next, but should manage to come on maybe once per day. Thanks!

Last edited by ursus on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Everything's open! PM me before making a form so I know who to expect c:)
Back to top Go down
ursus
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Characters   Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:31 am

Baddies
Name// Age// Gender // Race// Class

Zauberon// ? // Male // Planestrider // ?

Beset #1// ? // Female // Human // Mage

Beset #2 // ? // Male // Half-elf // Axe Warrior

Beset #3 // ? // Female // ? // ?

Beset #4 // ? // Male // ? // ?

Beset #5 // ? // ? // ? // ?

Beset #6 // ? // ? // ? // Cleric

Beset #7 // ? // ? // ?

Goodies

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

hey there! I'll be in canada next week, and won't be able to get on very much because I'll be in a while nother country and paying for wifi is expensive. I'll be back on the Monday after next, but should manage to come on maybe once per day. Thanks!

Last edited by ursus on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ursus
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Races   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:06 am

Dwarves-

Dwarves stand shorter than humans and have a much bulkier frame. Typically dwelling in the mountains or hills, these humanoids prefer living underground and mining the valuabe minerals.

Mountain Dwarves are well outfitted with metals and precious gemstones, and because of that they live in luxury. These dwarves can have any shade of skin, though those working in the forges or around heat would be more tanned. Male dwarves and female dwarves weat their hair long and in ornate hairstyles,obviously not skimping on metal jewelry. Males decorate their beards as much as females adorn themselves with jewelry and expensive clothing. Their hair can also be any color, though most dwarves don't dye their hair. Mountain Dwarves are hardworking and determined, and respect anyone who invests their time into something they believe in.

Hill Dwarves are rather impoverished compared to Mountain Dwarves. They work twice as hard to make half as much of the profit, which makes them well-muscled and tough. Males and females alike don't care much for appearance,it's only determination that's attractive. Because of that, these dwarves come in all shapes and sizes, with all sorts of hair and skin tones. Scars display their wealth, not jewelry or clothing.

Elves-

High Elves and Wood Elves are the most commonly found type of elf in Anvaerda, though the occasional Dark Elf can be found. Elves stand slightly taller than the average human and have narrow frames. High elves live in the center of Anvera and
in the forests. Wood elves live exclusively in the forests and lush forests.

High Elves are pale and have blonde hair. Both males and females wear their hair long, and enjoy fashionable clothing. Armor tends to be decorated and lavish. High Elves go to any class, though it's frowned upon to go to a life of thievery. High Elves are noble and determined when it comes to personal affairs, and though it takes a while to earn their trust or respect, once gained it is very difficult to lose.

Wood Elves' skin colors can range from pale to deeply tanned, depending on the elf's amount of time outside. Freckles are a
common trait. Hair can be anywhere from natural blonde to black, and is most often short or kept up. Wood Elves are much
less frugal than their relatives and prefer plain, natural colors in clothing. They prefer natural animal hides or enchanted plant armors to metal armors, and are more commonly marksmen or magic users than fighters or paladins. Wood Elves are much
more relaxed than High Elves, and enjoy causing mischief almost as much as the neighboring fair folk.

Humans
Humans are by far the most adaptable race. They can be any height, any weight, and have diverse body types as well. It's well known that humans can crossbreed with virtually any other race (why they'd want to do so escapes me). Humans wear any type of clothing, can have any sort of hairstyle, and any hair color. Hair dying is common, as are tatoos and piercings. Humans are well-suited enough for any class, and mainly dwell in the very center of Anvaerda.

Minotaurs
These creatures live far out to the east, though some civilizations are closer to the center. Naturally well-muscled and fit, they're quite literally built like ox. Some Minotaurs look more like humans with horns, while others look like bipedal oxen. Most Minotaur are more suited to the life of a fighter, but a few have been known to take up the life of a healer or magic user.

There are many types of crossbreeds, such as Half-fae, Half-elemental, Half-elf, Half-dwarf, ect. Tell me if you'd like me to add anything, and please feel free to make your own race as you see fit.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Last edited by ursus on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ursus
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Classes   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:09 am

Fighter
The muscle of the group and simplest class to pick up, fighters are often overlooked as stupid and blunt. However, nothing can replace an experienced warrior. It's a vital role in any company, and having a good fighter means that the party will be a force to be reckoned with.
Subtypes are mainly about weapon specialization, like Swordsman or Axe Warrior.

Healer
This is one of the most important roles in any group.
Subtypes include Cleric (Healing with the power of a deity), Bard (Musical healing), and Mystics (Aura healing, classic forest healer type). All types of healer can make potions.

Paladin
Be it a crusader for a deity or the champion of a king, paladins tend to be the "knight in shining armor" or the group. Above all else, they want their mission to be fulfilled, no matter how reckless it may be to do so.

Rogue
Common pickpockets, thieves, or even assassins, the main goal of this group is to take things. Not all are evil or seeking to do harm, though,take Robinhood as an example.

Wizard
The brains of the group, magic-users are also a vital part to any party. All magic users have a familiar.
Subtypes include Elementalists (specialize in fire magic, water magic, ect.), Sorcerers (can use any type of magic without preparing them from a spellbook), and the classic Wizard (can use more powerful magic than sorcerers, has to use a spellbook.)

(As I said before, these aren't all of the classes in existance. You can make up whatever kind of thing you'd like, please don't feel limited!)

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
ursus
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: The Beset DISCISSION/MISC.    Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:35 pm

reserved for my characters// This is now open! Start posting!

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beset DISCISSION/MISC.    

Back to top Go down

The Beset DISCISSION/MISC.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1