Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

NEW POLL! What day and time works best for you?
Tuesday, July 25th
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu13%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 13% [ 3 ]
Wednesday, July 26th
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu13%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 13% [ 3 ]
Thursday, July 27th
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu21%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 21% [ 5 ]
Afternoon (2pm-5pm EST)
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu8%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 8% [ 2 ]
Evening EST (5pm-10pm EST)
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu21%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 21% [ 5 ]
Witching Hour (11pm - god knows when EST)
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu24%Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 100-em10Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmuFmWaForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Ladder12Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGV

Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Well I would love to do this. I am doing a vbs (vacation bible school) music thingy all week (24-30th) and teaching music in the evening (5pm-8:30) I would probably do it in the evening! ((Not sure why I said this instead of voting. Duh Lex))
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 15160-11Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmuFmWaForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 pm

OOooo fancy shmancy! Nah fam, thanks for letting us know! c: Do you teach singing, a specific instrument, or just like how to read music n stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 103
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 15160-11

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 pm

If it's a smaller group for any gaming events, I'd recommend a game like Dungeon Defenders II, myself. It is free to play, it tries to convince you to buy a version of it but it's not required.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 100-em10Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmuFmWaForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Ladder12Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Dungeon Defenders III sounds rather interesting! Kobiee, I actually am just teach8teaching a bunch of 2-12 year-olds the lyrics to songs. I have taught some people how to read sheet music ( I'm not tue best at it but I try) and how to ssight read (telling wether to sing higher or lower as the music goes).
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:45 pm

I used to teach VBS, that was a long time ago now I just run the teen events.

Dungeon Defenders is kind of the ideal game except for the fact that it's smaller groups. I think it's only 4 characters per team. The first game was better but that one does cost money, it was a fantastic game though and included some great workshop levels that were just fun apart from the main story which was also a lot of fun. It's one of my favorite games to the point that I bought all of the DLCs for it just to support the creators because I had such a good time.

What's interesting about them compared to other games it that you kind of play it the way you want to, you're not forced one way or the other. So, if you're good at tower defense then you're placing towers to defend the crystal, if you'd rather run or shoot at enemies, you can go do that. If you're good at both you balance the team based on what everyone else prefers. Death also means nothing in the game you'll get back up. If you're on a character that doesn't work for you you can switch and customize. Plus at any point someone can drop out or jump in and it won't hurt the team. The game re balances itself based on the number of players. I haven't been on in a while but I believe you do get a private lobby once you've joined a group so you're not constantly trapped in a hub with hundreds of people and the levels don't have a bunch of random people. I'll recheck it later.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 15160-11Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmuFmWaForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Ooo gotcha Lexi! Teaching kids o boi.. Best of luck, though I'm sure you will do fabulously! :3

And omg Drac...i just googled it and this game...loOKS BEAUTIFUL oh my word! Everything i'm seeing is just beautiful and I love the character designs so so much. The art style makes me want to scream in a good way. And everything you're describing sounds absolutely amazing and fun! I looked it up and you are right, it is 4 characters per multiplayer group. This game could definitely work out for if there's few of us :D or we could have multiple teams at once play. I think the only issue is that its only for Windows, but otherwise wow! @0@ Luff. We'll def have to try and play it!
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 am

So, I set up my Dungeon Defenders 2, just to check changes. Everything except outfits can be unlocked with work. If people are interested and we do it as small groups here's what everyone would need to do. In fact this is just for anyone who wants to play the game in general.

Of course other than download the game. The game does offer a tutorial at the start which you can skip if you know what you're doing.

There are several classes but they all are similar in that they have towers and main abilities. You will be forced to pick one of two classes to start: Squire or Apprentice. You can enter a private tavern which is ideal unless you want to be on the world server with tons of people. If you finish the quests in the tavern up to looking at the war map, you will unlock Monk and Huntress. Those four classes make up the base all others you need to buy or grind for.

So don't worry about what looks like limited options to start. The reason they did that is in the first game the apprentice and squire were considered the easiest to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 15160-11Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGVForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 8:32 am

Ooooooooooo DD2 looks really interesting and I like how it looks. It's not too complicated it seems like I think I wouldn't mind playing it. :3c

Oh piggy that's so cool and sweet of you to do for those kiddos I bet they love that! =w=
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:37 am

If we do end up playing a Steam games in general, or if anyone wants to game in general there you can find me by searching Dracowolf. A few Dracowolfs will show up, I used to be the first on the list but while teasing my friend I changed my username briefly which bumped me lower for a while, when I searched today from my browser I can up as first again. I have a grey and white wolf howling it may also write "Also known as Dick Grayson" under it.

I am the only one that uses a wolf image that spells it as Dracowolf, no extra numbers or letters. Let me know in some way (PM, mentioning it in Skype, replying, just some way) if you've added me so I know who I'm accepting.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 15160-11Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 A637d510Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmuFmWaForum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:59 pm

I'll send you an invite on steam!
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:   Forum Event Decision timeeee! c: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Event Decision timeeee! c:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next