Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! A637d510Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! Empty
PostSubject: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Kobiee and I have decided to add a new aspect to Wesboup -- stamp collections! Members will receive various opportunities to collect different stamps in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!

If you have any issues or concerns with your stamp collection, please PM either Kobiee or I and we will work to get it fixed! Also, if you have any suggestions for new stamps, feel free to leave them in a comment below! Don't get discouraged if we don't accept your ideas -- stamps are meant to be a special award, so we aren't going to make hundreds of them!

stamp archives wrote:

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11 - "Veteran Power" Stamp: Automatically awarded to members who moved over from the old Websoup forum.

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 100-em10 - "Race to 100" Stamp: Awarded to the first member (or moderator) to reach 100 posts! Does not include administrators.

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! A637d510 - "The More, The Merrier!" Stamp: Awarded to those who refer at least 3 new members to Websoup! In order to achieve this, you must report to an admin the Websoup username of each person that you referred, and that user must also tell us that you referred them (or they can say so in their introduction post!).

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWa - "Game Night" Stamp: Awarded to those who take part in forum game nights! You must participate in the actual games in order to obtain this stamp, not just be on Skype with us.

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12 - "Bop to the Top!" Stamp: Awarded to those above-and-beyond members who surpass the top-posting administrator in post count! Yay for overachieving!

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! Trophy12 - "Member of the Month" Stamp: This trophy stamp is awarded to winners of the forum's "Member of the Month" polls!

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! Uj7tnCo - "Writing Master" Stamp: This little writer's set is awarded to winners of the forum's monthly writing contests!

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! HI1KGmI - "Art Master" Stamp: This artist's palette is awarded to the winners of the forum's monthly art contests!

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV - "2017 Halloween Event" Stamp: Awarded to winners of our forum's Halloween events!

More stamps are coming soon!

Last edited by Kemi on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGVStamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:01 am

Oh, so that's why I'm a veteran I was a little confused at first. '>w>
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 100-em10Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 am

I like how we also have the rank thingy... It's cute!
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:06 am

Thank you! Hug I'm currently working on the other ones. Hopefully they'll all be done today!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 100-em10Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:08 am

Yay! I love how this website is turning out! I'm so glad you all invited me!
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! A637d510Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Referral stamp has been added!
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 6H9xZGOStamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:59 am

Nice to see my suggestions being put to use c:

I'm just gonna... go try and get more folks owo
Back to top Go down
--I am Sherlocked--
--I am Sherlocked--
Souper Member

Spoons : 145
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 15160-11

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:12 am

Ahh! This is so cool! ^_^

Thank you for always adding more to Websoup <3
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! 6H9xZGOStamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmuFmWaStamp Book // Start Your Collection! Ladder12Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:28 am

I'm trying my best to refer people, bare with me here.

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Take a look at the new stamp! Hamster
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!   Stamp Book // Start Your Collection! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stamp Book // Start Your Collection!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next