A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
icacchi
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 5

PostSubject: Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP   Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 pm

~ Sugar Sweet ~

All over the world, evil is crawling up from the depths of hell. Only a small number of chosen young girls (and rarely boys) can stop these menacing forces and have a chance at defeating Satan himself. While in some areas of the world these chosen teenagers have started working together to maximize their potential, in other places the rewards from a fallen enemy are too tempting and fighting breaks out.

Welcome to New York City, the city that never sleeps. Because of the large amount of people, this city is especially targeted by the forces of evil, and the Magical Girls and Boys here must work hard as a team to defeat them. And yet, there is unrest. Loners that refuse to join the group, infighting because of petty disputes, as well as fighting over the rewards gained from a fallen foe.

Will these special girls and boys be able to defeat Satan himself, or will they fall before they even get the chance?

~ Rules ~

• Yes, male characters are allowed in the rp, as either Magical Boys or just normal people.
• All of the site rules apply, of course, and if you don't follow the rules of the rp I reserve every right to ask you to leave.
• If you break a rule, you will receive a warning, and after that you will be awarded strikes. Three strikes and I'll ask you to leave.
• Always be kind and respectful of your fellow rpers. I don't care if you don't like their character or their style of rp, keep ooc drama to a minimum please.
• No text talk in the rp itself. You can use it as much as you want ooc, though.
• I'd prefer if you tried to write at least a couple of lines per post, but I understand writer's block.
• Fade to black if necessary, we don't want to see that.
• LGBT characters are more than welcome, I don't tolerate bigotry from anyone. (Although if you want to make your character homophobic or something for added drama that's fine by me!)
• And most importantly: Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
icacchi
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP   Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:24 pm

~ Characters ~

In the Group
( Name | Gender | Username )

Pepper Sylvester | female | Icacchi

Loners

---

Regular Humans

---

~ Form ~
(you may use your own form)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Magical Girl/Boy?:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Group or Loner?:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional)
[b]History:[/b] (optional)
[b]Other:[/b]
Back to top Go down
icacchi
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP   Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Name:
Pepper Sylvester
   Sexuality:
pansexual
   Magical Girl/Boy?:
yes
   Group or Loner?:
group
   Personality:
Pepper is a bubbly, friendly girl who always wants to do what's right. She cares deeply about all of her friends, and believes that everyone has the potential of goodness somewhere inside of them. She is dedicated to her work of being a magical girl, despite having to balance it with school. However, she is not without her insecurities or dark side.
   History:
Pepper was born in the country, but when she was 13 her parents divorced, and she went with her mother to move to the big city. In her new home, she had a very difficult time making friends and often went on long walks alone. It was on one of these walks that she accidentally discovered her magical potential. She saw a small child in the road, nearly about the be hit by a car, which awakened her magical potential and turned her into her magical form, enabling her to save the child.
   Other:
none
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP   

Back to top Go down

Sugar Sweet || Magical Girl RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1