Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay A637d510"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 am

This needs to happen. Bow Bow Bow
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 103
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:48 am

I hold out my vote on the pirate benders idea.
Back to top Go down
xCyril
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 59
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 am

This does need to happen
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 100-em10"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Ladder12"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:14 pm

*fangirls* yes! Omg yes! I want this so bad!
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Oh gosh...that's really gonna be a ride. '>w>
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 100-em10"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Ladder12"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

If it's anything like the show, it will have so many feels. And there better be a Sokka. I can't do it without him xD
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 pm

ASDFGHJKL SOKKA!! HE'S GOTTA BE THERE!! CACTUS JUICE IT QUENCHES YA!! X'D
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 9:16 pm

IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!!! *Momo flies into the ground*
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Y EESSSSS Kemi I'm so glad you posted this, and I'm so glad there's other people excited about it too aHHHH! We have so many things we could do. Way before ATLA, the time when Aang is Frozen, inbetween ATLA and Korra. Or we could do our own thing in that universe! Too Cool Oh maaan *King Bumi voice* Think of the possiblities!

So I personally don't enjoy playing as already established characters bc thats waaay too much pressure LOL so that's not really something I'd like to do. That being said however, it kind of depends on what we decide to do (like time period, that's a huge one) and I could just personally create my own character.

Also, in case anyone is wondering what Drac is talking about, here's what she said on the other forum. We only briefly talked about an ATLA RP and I wanna keep all of ya'll in the loop :D so here's the link to the 2nd page in the old discussion thread on the old site where we talked about it. http://websoup.freeforums.org/desired-role-plays-t103-10.html

But basically:
Dracowolf wrote:
What if it was a team of benders investigating the first Blood Benders? Or need I say Pirate Benders? Water and Air benders keep the ships moving. Fire benders are a boarding party. Earth benders are the canons.

I enjoy this idea :D Especially with everyone having a role like that, its pretty rad.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay A637d510"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 am

I agree with Kobiee -- I would prefer making our own characters over roleplaying as already established characters (I feel like that would be stealing anyway??). I was kinda feeling maybe before the original show takes place, while Aang is still frozen. And ooohhh man do I love blood benders.
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next