A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 562

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender
Everyone I guess? And Kohaku, but yeah everyone

(im really tired but here, take this shitty post LOL)

Hmmm, Seijin thought. So the earthbender's name was Kyori. She nodded in acknowledgement, suprised she had even told her. She glanced at the waterbender, who stayed quiet and was watching her like a hawk from her homeland. Guess he's too much of a 'mysterious' type to share his name, she thought in her head but smirked outwardly. Kyori's motion for her and the waterbender to follow. Seijin did just that, weaving her way through the forest and doing what she was told. She got snagged on a branch though and scraped her arm. Ouch. That better not have ruined my tattoos or I sWEAR to the spirits-, her thoughts stopped as voices came into hearing distance. Kyori called out and walked toward them, and soon the Firebender hunting party was reunited. The airbender was there, which Seijin was relieved about, and she was accompained with her waterbender friend and a new face she had not seen before. That must be Li I guess.... Seijin also saw that Kohaku was with them and sighed a sorrowful sigh. He didn't get away after all. "I'm so sorry," she mouthed to him, hoping she was able to make eye contact with him and he saw. She was the one who went into the camp in the first place and started this chaos. Some way, some how, she would have to make this up to him.

Her attention then turned to Kyori, the airbender, and the less violent waterbender as they discussed what would happen to her and Kohaku. Apparently there was more of a chance of survival than she had initially thought. She was relieved that these people were not interested in throwing them into the camp to be attacked by others who hated them. Seijin would just have to be patient and wait to show that she is not like the Firebender these people have encountered before. She was prepared to handle whatever they would throw at her. Trust was a must.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 691

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender
Tags; Everyooonnnne!

Kyori's face twitched at the less-violent waterbender's always-sarcastic comments. Shoving it under the rug, she spoke back up. "We could take them over to my campsite, since I'm set up near the edge of the refugee camp; otherwise we could maybe set them a little further back in the trees where it's less likely for anyone else to find them. Perhaps here, even? Off the trail, the undergrowth is fairly thick, and we would all know where they'd be to check up on them or run watch shifts." Kyori tossed the idea around in her head. "At least for the time being..."

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
Souper Star

Spoons : 392

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 am

Lí Ren - Male - 19 - Earthbender

When Kesuk introduced himself, Lí was glad to finally know the names of those he was walking with. It was nice to see that the waterbender was playing along with the whole "honorary Earth Kingdom" title. So he really does have a sense of humor, Lí thought.

As the small group approached the refugee camp, Lí listened to Zasi and Kesuk, as well as Kyori once they met up, discuss what they would do with the captives. Despite the hate that had filled him earlier, he definitely didn't want these two to be lynched on the spot. Considering the fact that the pair of firebenders hadn't tried to fight back, didn't seem to have any military gear, and had no reinforcements, Zasi's idea that they were refugees as well was starting to make a bit more sense, despite the fact that they were from the same nation they were running from. And if they were refugees from the Fire Nation, then they really were all on the same side. However, until they could trust these two, they had to be careful. Kyori's holding cell sounded like a good idea. Even if it seemed harsh to treat actual refugees that way, it would be worse to either let the camp deal with the captive, or to trust them and then find out that they actually were spies.

Lí replied to Ky's question, "I think just a bit off the trail here would work well to keep them for now. I still have three rabbit squirrels in my hut. I could cook one of them up for each of these guys. If it does turn out that they're actually refugees like us, maybe we could find them changes of clothes so they can blend in a little better."
Back to top Go down
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 97

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:09 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender

Kohaku shook his head dismissively as Seijin mouthed an apology to him. It wasn't entirely her fault--if he had been smarter about fleeing in the first place, he wouldn't have been captured. Besides, he felt a little less guilty that he had fled without Seijin. He didn't place that much value on a peach but it was cruel for him not to check she was behind him while he was running. Although he couldn't know for sure, at least he didn't have that on his mind while riding off the island.

He snapped to attention when the Earthbender began to suggest that they cook, and even provide clothes to disguise that they were from the Fire Nation. Their captors seemed to understand that they weren't with the Fire Nation army and Kohaku thanked his small stature again. People were less likely to think that he was of any threat if he looked like he'd break in half if someone flicked him with a finger. Perhaps something good could come out of the situation after all.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:28 am

Tags; Everyone

Kyori nodded her head, seeing as locking the Fire Nation captives up in holding cells outside of camp was the best and safest option at this point. She motioned in the direction of heavier undergrowth that was located a few yards off the small trail. The holding cells needed to be camouflaged as much as possible in case someone from the camp ended up walking back here. It was a small trail though, and definitely not regularly used. "Would you two mind standing over here?" she asked Seijin and the guy who had been traveling with her. "We'll be back with food for you, I can promise you that." And maybe clothes too, if we all decide we can trust you.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 562

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Seijin nodded and stepped over to where Kyori requested she go. She took a seat on the ground, almost falling over since she couldn't use her hands to help her. She grumbled a little, but stopped when Kyori mentioned that they would definitely feed them afterall. "That's...kind of you," she bowed her head in thanks. She wouldn't expect much though, considering that she was just a captive and there were others that needed feeding as well. That would be okay though. She would hopefully be out of this situation soon enough and could get her own food.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
Souper Hero

Spoons : 827

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Everyone

Kesuk watched as the female earthbender (does Kesuk really still not know her name? Lol) directed Kohaku and the firebender girl to stand a ways off the trail in a spot somewhat hidden from sight by undergrowth. Then he realized something. Kohaku's hands were still tied with his belt. "Hold on, I need my belt back," he said. Come to think of it, if Kohaku was a firebender as well, he probably could have just burned the belt off his wrists if he'd wanted. Well, at least it had been better than the vine idea, and the best thing they'd had at the time. Kesuk made a mental note to never act so unintelligently in the future. It didn't suit him at all. "Can you make him some earth cuffs like you did for her, or is that unneccessary?" Kohaku did seem pretty harmless, after all, but Kesuk wasn't going to judge a book by its cover. On another note, though, his question to the earthbender girl somehow ended up sounding more polite than he'd meant it to. Zasi must be rubbing off on him. Or he was tired. Or both.

(Uck, I feel like he's out of character *sigh*. I'm too bleh to figure out characterization right now.)
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 am

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Tags//everyone? right? yeah
"Do you need someone to talk to?" - Zasi: Always on the side of peace

Zasi watched the interaction of the group. She didn't really have much to say, which was a first. Kyori (I don't think Kesuk and Zasi know Ky's name but oh well, just go with the flow and assume they do)had mentioned getting the two firebenders food, and Zasi nodded. The firebender girl (does she know Seijin's name? Man we are slacking on getting to know each other XD) seemed surprised. Zasi glanced at Kohaku. They both could use a good meal, even if they were being held captive. Looking at the entire group Zasi felt as if they were starting to realize that these firebenders were nothing more than refugees. She let out a small sigh of relief. They weren't out of the clear yet. Anything could happen.

Zasi thought of what would happen next. Would they interrogate the pair tonight or wait until morning? She wanted to be around just in case, but she also wanted to train tomorrow morning with Kesuk. "So should we talk about the game plan after we lock them up?"

(Again, super sorry for the delay!)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:08 pm

((Kyori's gunna be a dick and it's gunna be funny. Haha ))

Tags; Everyboddyyyy

As soon as the waterbender asked Kyori the question about bending earthen shackles around the male Fire Nation captive's hands, Kyori noticed a belt -- presumably the waterbender's -- had been used to tie the captive's wrists. Kyori's eyes switched from the waterbender back to the firebenders, and without hesitation, she raised her arms palms up and summoned two separate but side-to-side earth chambers from the ground, encasing the captives in thick stone. The holding cells were tall enough to stand in, and wide enough to comfortably sit with outstretched legs. "Retrieve it later," Ky said with an obvious lack of careness about the guy's belt. With a quick jab of her foot into the ground and a slide of both her hands through the air, she slid one small window into each of the cells that were just enough to see out and fit a plate of food through. "Let's go get them something to eat and figure out what to do next," Kyori said, her arms dropping back to her sides as she stepped back towards camp.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
Souper Hero

Spoons : 827

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 am

(Omg, she was a total dick and it was funny!)

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Everyone

Kesuk watched impassively as the earthbender girl completely ignored his request and shut the two Fire Nation captives in earthen cells with a quick bit of bending. He set the end of his staff on the ground and leaned on it lightly, his expression dry. "That was extremely mature," he coolly informed her when she told him he could retrieve his belt later, a touch of biting sarcasm coloring his tone. Well, it didn't exactly matter. It wasn't like it was a necessary piece of his outfit, and he had another back at his tent that he could fetch later anyway. As the earthbender turned back towards the camp, Kesuk stepped up alongside Zasi. "Absolutely charming, isn't she?" he murmured under his breath to her. Then, addressing the female earthbender again, he said, "I've seen firebenders easily break rock before. Shouldn't we leave someone to watch them in case they manage to get out?"
Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next