A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

What should our group pet be?
Snow Leopard Caribou
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Deer Dog
18%
 18% [ 4 ]
Squirrel Frog
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Fox Leopard (a "create-our-own")
18%
 18% [ 4 ]
Polar Dog
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Eel Hound (runt)
27%
 27% [ 6 ]
Mongoose Lizard (runt)
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Create our own group pet that's different from those listed above
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
MydnightAvatar
Souper Hero

Spoons : 827

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Sure, I wouldn't mind. It'll take a bit of getting used to, though, so expect me to forget more than once :P
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 691

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:46 pm

That's okay if you forget every now and then! We don't even have to do it that long, I just feel like it will help for the first week or so of roleplaying because I keep forgetting how old, what gender, and what element some of these guys are! Razz

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
Souper Star

Spoons : 392

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Personally, I love the idea aside from the element- just because some people (not gonna name any elements ;) ) may not exactly want to share what nation they are from immediately. And while we all probably know who's what from this post here, if it's not RIGHT there for us all to see, it might be easier to write in such a way as to not reveal that. No big deal, just my two cents.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Ha kinda disappointed in myself (shame Lex.. shame) I literally wrote a whole crap of a post and thougt I posted it like three hours ago... but noooo. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 142

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Its ok, and working on my post now. Warning, it will be a long one xD
Back to top Go down
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 97

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Should I join on the 2nd page or can I write Kohaku traveling and meeting Seijin and stuff? ovo
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 562

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:42 pm

I think writing about traveling is fine, as long as we don't enter the camp until night time :D Also: I'm not going to be home until tomorrow cause I'm still visiting my brother, but I do have sooome lee-way so I might be able to respond to Kohaku's travels with Seijin at least once or twice tonight. I cant promise anything tho D;

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Souper Member

Spoons : 102

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Since it likely got lost in everything, when it comes time to figure out what animal companion the group will get, I would like to put forward: Snow Leopard Caribou.

1. Feline so it stands out against the animal companions in the show.
2. Large enough to ride so it is effective
3. Easy to reason to get one: Fire nation traveling zoo/circus. There's a good chance they'd take creatures from other kingdoms and show them off around because they can.
4. Having something that large but have it think that it's tiny. Fluffy best friend with antlers.

Granted a deer dog that is dopey and near too stupid to live would be adorable. As a Canadian I accept all things moose.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 691

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 am

The deer dogs are hella cute, but the leopard caribou would also be very useful... hmmm

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
Dracowolf
Souper Member

Spoons : 102

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:02 am

Deer dog that is too stupid to live is amazing. Each time he does something stupid he just rolls over and barks so no one can be mad at him. But as I said leopard caribou that thinks it can fit in everyone's lap. Also scary enough to be intimidating and cloven hooves are rather useful in terms of getting around on uncertain terrain.
Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next