A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discussion and Desired RPs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 691

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:14 pm

I enjoy the Twilight books/movies even though I agree that they are silly. And vampires with sparkly fangs? Yuck, I agree with Drac! I'm just in it for the wolves (and maybe Taylor Lautner *cough*).

Anyyywhooo, if we aren't going to do another poll, which I am fine with, we will just have to await more opinions from other members! c:

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
Dracowolf
Souper Member

Spoons : 102

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 pm

If no one else responds with an opinion in about 24-48 hours then I'll put a poll up instead.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Oooohhh you said that they can change history, so what if we make this a futuristic kinda feel? Like (ok I feel this will sound really dumb but bear with me) we could start with a mini history where in the year 3000, or something crazy like that, people began to test the limits on mixing human DNA with predator DNA to enhance a humans strength. The, some ten years later there are a handful of people who were experimented on and set in a testing lab. Like they are set up in a Hunger Games kinda arena and have to survive difficult simulations?

Ok it sounds kinda cool but also like a MAJOR steal from Hunger Games... But you catch the drift I hope.
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:55 pm

I put the poll up, the two first options relate to the plots chosen, the third is to retry voting on setting and expand on other plots suggested here. I added vote cancelling, in theory just in case something is said that changes your mind.

The dragon thread goes up this week if there is no suggestion on the plot. I might just add a "quest" item or something or two dragon flights at war, something along those lines.

I give my blessing for someone else to use the plot and do it.

Last edited by Dracowolf on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Working on bringing back an old wolf RP, but I have two different ones that exist.

Both are very fantasy based.

First is a pack vs pack, after a leader dies everyone blames each other. Most of the wolves are mutated to be larger, faster or have a cross with another animal, wings, sometimes very weak powers. The powers came from the original leader who had two heads, he claimed the forest as his owned and allowed wolves to find peace there, the longer they were near him the stronger they got. His death is caused by hunters, the outside world has advanced that the hunters are using guns. There's an underground lake where Gix died that continues to allow wolves to get powers, and as stated the pack splits in two, each blaming the other side for Gix's death.

Full plot:
Spoiler:

The second one was again a fantasy style but rather than it being the wolf leader who gives the power it's the forest itself. The forest essentially feels threatened and starts to summon protectors by calling out to loners and rogue to come and make a pack. The wolves arrive and they explore the forest ultimately starting to set up a pack but most still have that loner feeling about them. They get powers to fight off threats, which include humans, and magical creatures.

Spoiler:

Do either of the plots sound even slightly interesting to anyone?
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Discussion and Desired RPs   Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Those both sound super cool actually!
Back to top Go down

Discussion and Desired RPs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2