Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art and Writing Contests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Art and Writing Contests! 15160-11Art and Writing Contests! A637d510Art and Writing Contests! EmuFmWaArt and Writing Contests! ORFTzGV

Art and Writing Contests! Empty
PostSubject: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Websoup's very first official art and writing contests are finally open! We do apologize for the delay -- Kobiee and I originally wanted to post them a couple days ago but some things came up in our schedules. Either way, they are now open and you guys have a whole two weeks to think of ideas and to submit your entries! Be sure to take a look at the first through third place prizes, they may be tempting! Tongue We plan on doing these contests once a month, but we'll have to see how things go once college starts back up!

Good luck to everybody who enters! Cheer
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

Spoons : 65
Art and Writing Contests! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 am

Where do you find the contests?

Never mind, I saw the announcement! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Art and Writing Contests! 6H9xZGOArt and Writing Contests! EmuFmWaArt and Writing Contests! Ladder12Art and Writing Contests! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am

On the home page scroll down to the creativity boards and click Official Contests. The info posts are stickied on top.

Writing contest // Art contest

Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

Spoons : 65
Art and Writing Contests! HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:15 am

galaxykitty wrote:

On the home page scroll down to the creativity boards and click Official Contests. The info posts are stickied on top.

Writing contest // Art contest

Thank you for helping!

They look very exciting, Kemi!
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Art and Writing Contests! 15160-11Art and Writing Contests! A637d510Art and Writing Contests! EmuFmWaArt and Writing Contests! ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Oops, I should have put the location of the contests in the first post! I apologize for my airheadedness! Toilet
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art and Writing Contests!   Art and Writing Contests! Empty

Back to top Go down

Art and Writing Contests!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: INFORMATION :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: