Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

If you have or were to join, would you be a human or ghost?
Human
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu50%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu
 50% [ 1 ]
Spirit
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu0%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not interested in the roleplay
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu50%Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Qnn4mu
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

Spoons : 65
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 HI1KGmI

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Rumioki your form has been accepted! Sorry I didn't see it earlier

--- Currently working on the main thread! Be on the lookout!
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 pm

I decided to double! Yay!

Also - the main thread is finished! I'll just write up a first post, and you guys can go off of that!

Name: Danny Leblanc
Human or Spirit: Spirit
Age: looks 17, actually is over 100. He died in 1906, a few years after the hospital was opened and shortly after he was admitted to stay there.
Short personality desc: Danny is my little sociopath. I could get more into what a sociopath is and the difference between a socio and and psycho, I think it's fascinating, but to be basic, a sociopath is someone who suffers from personality disorders that cause them to be antisocial and lack conscious. However, they can sometimes form bonds and feel guilt after killing people (the main difference between socio's and psychos).
Danny does not like people at all, and once he has a goal he will do anything to get to it, even if it means killing people (especially if it means killing people)  
Appearance: Danny has light blond hair and pale skin, and is often transparent.
Backstory: He was admitted to the hospital when he was 16, and eventually died from a hunger strike.
Other: Gay, but as he is from the early 1900's, that stuff was unacceptable, so he has become very good at hiding his feelings.

Last edited by AestheticRain on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 100-em10Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmuFmWaHellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Ladder12Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Awesome! Glad to get started soon!
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Yeah! I posted the first post, so you guys can come jump in!

(Note- I'm a pretty shitty writer, I roleplay to get better)
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 100-em10Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmuFmWaHellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Ladder12Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:02 pm

It's ok! Writing and roleplaying takes practice!
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm going to try and make a spirit character as well, then get up my post! ^^
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 10:15 am

Sorry for my hiatus! I really want to continue this roleplay and get it started back up again so expect a post from me on the main thread soon :3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)    Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellingly Hospital (Accepting!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3