Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School Rant Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ilikefruits
Ilikefruits
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 4

School Rant Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Ugh. I HATE school. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely hate it.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
School Rant Thread - Page 2 15160-11School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmuFmWaSchool Rant Thread - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:47 pm

You're not the only one, trust me XD I do enjoy school bc I'm learning about what I love, but the stress of it all yeah, school is ugh.
Back to top Go down
AestheticRain
AestheticRain
Souper Member

Spoons : 65
School Rant Thread - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:30 pm

I have a little rant about PE... bleh
Sadly for me PE is not optional, but I enjoyed it last year because I could joke around and get away without actually doing anything but the daily warmup and cheering on other people who knew what they were doing.
However, at this very small school of mine, there are two teachers, and this year I got the other one, the one that actually made us do things. She also graded us differently, about how well we understood the concept of the sport that we were focused on for that unit, and how well we could demonstrate it. Now, who in the heck grades people on how far or accurate they can throw a ball? I mean, if you are skilled in that, then lucky you, but I am not at all good at throwing, catching, running, skipping, jumping... well, you get it.

Not to mention I have PE the last hour, and then I get to walk home. And this week its been in the 90s. Yippee.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
School Rant Thread - Page 2 15160-11School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmuFmWaSchool Rant Thread - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:19 pm

School is kicking my ass right now. So many projects and essays, so little time.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
School Rant Thread - Page 2 6H9xZGOSchool Rant Thread - Page 2 EmuFmWaSchool Rant Thread - Page 2 Ladder12School Rant Thread - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:47 am

Whelp, I just got my mid term report card and I'll just pray that my dad doesn't drop kick me into space or something when he sees my math mark.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Rant Thread   School Rant Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School Rant Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2