Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What show(s) are you currently watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 6H9xZGOWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 HI1KGmI

What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Stick together, baseball bats in hand <.<
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Uj7tnCoWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Lol, I haven't seen Stranger Things either. I literally have not seen many western tv shows at all, including Blacklist, and all semester my friend has been telling me I need to watch it lol.

At the moment I'm watching Bungou Stray Dogs and Prince of Stride (because PARKOUR lol no idea if it's any good yet).
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 6H9xZGOWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:33 am

Whoo another member in our cult. I've been wanting to watch bsd but as usual; I'm way too lazy whoops
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What show(s) are you currently watching?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: