Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- The Book Thread -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
- The Book Thread - - Page 2 6H9xZGO- The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmuFmWa- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Ladder12- The Book Thread - - Page 2 HI1KGmI

- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:03 am

Ooh Shakespearean marathon, nice. I've only read romeo and juliet so far oops

Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
- The Book Thread - - Page 2 100-em10- The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmuFmWa- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Ladder12- The Book Thread - - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:34 pm

I was in a play called "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged). It's hilarious. But yeah, Shakespeare has some pretty good plays.

I am currently trying to find time to re-read my favorite book. It's called the Lost Conspiracy (632 pages). I'm also trying to read a book called Name of the Wind (663 pages) I literally bought it because of the back cover. No clue what it is about to be honest. XD
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

- The Book Thread - - Page 2 6H9xZGO- The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmuFmWa- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Ladder12- The Book Thread - - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 10:22 pm

I would like to question why you would list the precise number of pages that each individual novel has.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

- The Book Thread - - Page 2 100-em10- The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmuFmWa- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Ladder12- The Book Thread - - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 am

Good question XD The reason is because I have always been asked what books I read, and then people ask how many pages each are. So I just naturally started writing page numbers just in case anyone is interested in the book, but doesn't like long books.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:07 pm

K and follow up question- do you memorize said numbers?(probably not but itd be pretty nifty)
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Actually I have memorized those numbers, but only because those are really the only books I talk about. Except The Search for Delicious (which I recommend to people) And it can vary from 196(not entirely sure) to 160 something (again not sure) depending on how large the book. I have a smaller print of the book, which is very old and has smaller pages. It's like Five inches wide and Six inches tall. (which is pretty small if you think about it).
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Aye I can't even remember the chapter i'm on 5 seconds after ive read the number. And I don't like small books like that, it just feels off in my hands and the small print gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Ladder12- The Book Thread - - Page 2 Uj7tnCo- The Book Thread - - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am

On another note, we just got through Hamlet after speeding through Henry IV, Part One. Hamlet. Well. Everyone is crazy. Sometimes literally. Sometimes not. And now I have to write an essay on it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Book Thread -   - The Book Thread - - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

- The Book Thread -
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2