Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologizing for Absense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Apologizing for Absense 15160-11Apologizing for Absense EmuFmWaApologizing for Absense ORFTzGV

Apologizing for Absense Empty
PostSubject: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 1:01 am

Hey fellow Websouplings! Long time no talk!

Kemi and I wanted to apologize for being inactive for the past couple of months and not updating the site/keeping it active. We've both been very busy with our personal lives and college, and so we've barely had any time for Websoup. It's just been one thing after another, you know? Pale I know that some of you have been concerned lately about the life of the site, and I am saddened too, but hopefully within the next month things will calm down and once more we can all enjoy a fabulous summer of RPing and shenanigans together!

Thanks ya'll <3

-Kobiee and Kemi
Back to top Go down
Nightdragon
Nightdragon
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 20

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:39 pm

It happens. Sometimes it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Apologizing for Absense 6H9xZGOApologizing for Absense EmuFmWaApologizing for Absense Ladder12Apologizing for Absense HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:48 am

Yeah, and it's not like any of us are too active at the moment either so it's fine pfft. Hamster
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Apologizing for Absense 15160-11Apologizing for Absense EmuFmWaApologizing for Absense ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptySat May 05, 2018 12:54 am

Summer comes!
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Apologizing for Absense Ladder12Apologizing for Absense Uj7tnCoApologizing for Absense ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:04 pm

I feel like this site will always have activity in waves that directly correlate to school schedules XD
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:06 pm

LOL True enough! XD
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Apologizing for Absense 100-em10Apologizing for Absense EmuFmWaApologizing for Absense Ladder12Apologizing for Absense ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:29 pm

OOF, I should have popped in here waaaaay sooner! I have been absent as well, and will still be for the most part for another week or two. I hope everyone has had some easy finals and you are confident you will pass!!!!
Back to top Go down
shiguma
shiguma
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 29

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense EmptySat May 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Ah I missed this place! College has my attention no more so long as it is summer! Woo
My RP fingers are itching to get started already~!

Too all those still dealing with college, best of luck to ya my dears~ I believe in you <3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Absense   Apologizing for Absense Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing for Absense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: INFORMATION :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: