Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advertising and big oofs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Advertising and big oofs 100-em10Advertising and big oofs EmuFmWaAdvertising and big oofs Ladder12Advertising and big oofs ORFTzGV

Advertising and big oofs Empty
PostSubject: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:08 am

Hello! Would anyone like to do some shameless advertising like I am doing? I have literally just spent the past hour messaging countless individuals on chickensmoothie.

Heyo,

So I noticed you are into roleplaying and I think I have a site you might like. It is called [ url=https://websoup.forumotion.com]websoup[/url ]. What websoup is exactly, is a site for people who love to roleplay, play forum games, write stories, share art, and just chat. The roleplay section is semi-lit roleplays (which is sooo much better than those "he sat beside the girl" one-liners). It is similar to cs in many ways, but is a more intimate site. Everyone is very friendly and we interact with each other every day! I think it would be very interesting for you and is a very welcoming site. The people there are pretty amazing.

Ok whelp I'm gonna stop rambling and just leave this as is. I hope you take a look (and if you plan to join give me a shout out ;p) and sorry to bother you if you aren't interested.

Thanks,
____ (Insert username here)

This is the message I have been sending people if you would also like to messaging to get us new peeps! Just delete the spaces after the [ ] to send the url= code as a little something like this: websoup
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Advertising and big oofs 6H9xZGOAdvertising and big oofs EmuFmWaAdvertising and big oofs Ladder12Advertising and big oofs HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:29 pm

So we're becoming door to door salesmen now? Or perhaps converting chickensmoothians to websoupers? Haha. I'll help you out with that recruitment there piggy. Maybe we'll finally get those recruitment stamps/badges/whatevertheyrecalled
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Advertising and big oofs 100-em10Advertising and big oofs EmuFmWaAdvertising and big oofs Ladder12Advertising and big oofs ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 pm

I'd have to bug Kemi and Kobiee for that one, but I would love to get that stamp. I am a stamp hoarder XD

But thank you for helping me get people to join our cult... I mean site.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Advertising and big oofs 6H9xZGOAdvertising and big oofs EmuFmWaAdvertising and big oofs Ladder12Advertising and big oofs HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:48 am

Yeah same here. Long live the stamps! Speaking of which wasnt there a 1000 posts one that Im still waiting on?
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm

OH Yes! Thank you for reminding me! I will get to working on this
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 10:57 am

Galaxy I finally remembered to give you the 1000 posts stamp haha
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:45 am

Ahhh, what a beauty. I finally one-up'd that 100 posts stamp. I remember trying so hard to earn it lol

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising and big oofs   Advertising and big oofs Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising and big oofs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: