Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

yes or blue?
Dog
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu21%HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 21% [ 4 ]
Sith
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu11%HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 11% [ 2 ]
Friend
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu16%HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 16% [ 3 ]
Bacon
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu11%HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 11% [ 2 ]
Trump is a meme with missile codes
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu41%HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Qnn4mu
 41% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 15160-11HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmuFmWaHELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 ORFTzGV

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm

LISTEEEENNN, Hope let's me pet her occasionally, I don't think YOU'VE done ANY more than that =P Evan and Steph pick her up sometimes but it's AGAINST HER WILL. The only person she REALLY likes is my dad. AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT LIZZY ANYWAY AND HOPE IS WORSE THAN LIZZY!
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 15160-11HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmuFmWaHELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:17 pm

PSSSFffffFFFFFFfffFT get out me swamp
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:19 pm

exCUSE me but I believe as this is MY post it's therefore MY SWAMP. *ogre noises*
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 9:24 pm

OGRE NOISES I'm dying of laughter XD <3
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Ladder12HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Uj7tnCoHELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:35 am

JPower96 wrote:
Hi! Sorry it's been a few days!

Nameless, I shall say that I do quite enjoy most kitters and catters as well! It's just my dogs are super duper awesome and my one cat is a total butt so that's where those opinions come from =P

Mydnight, DID YA BRING THE POPCORN CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD ONE (jk I don't even think we gonna fite irl m8). If I had to pick one, I'd say I main Tracer, (she's bae/honestly just such a pure soul) but I play a lot of rein too, and Soldier and Junkrat and Reaper and Mei, I guess I just play a decent variety (I suck at aiming too).
But yeeee! Glad to be here from the old site and HOPEFULLY I INTERACT MORE THIS TIME AROUND, WE'LL SEE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How cool! Mei is one of my favorite heroes to watch people play. I haven't watched a good Tracer play in a while, tbh...hmm. And of course Junkrat's so fun haha.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 15160-11HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 ORFTzGVHELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 am

Oh my goodness I caused kitty drama...*sneaks to get to JP's kitty* '>w>
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:12 pm

I don't have many pics of my catter, but here's one from the back
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 16143610

and here's 2 more

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Hope_210

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Hope_110

Edit: the bottom 2 are from like 8 or 9 years ago, Hope is no longer a kitter, she's now a full grown catter.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 15160-11HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 ORFTzGVHELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Daaaoooaaaaw she was so cute as a kitten. ;w; *snorts* I love her...love she is blocking your view. >w>
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Namelesskitten22 wrote:
*snorts* I love her...love she is blocking your view. >w>

O boy, lol the black over my eyes is in fact just editing to uhhh.... keep me incognito as per the rules!

Like these folks! Same idea!

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Dirty_deeds_done_dirt_cheap___custom_album_cover_by_orangeman80-d79qm8f

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here   HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO I'm doing the intro thing here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: