Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a random thingy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Just a random thingy - Page 2 15160-11Just a random thingy - Page 2 A637d510Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmuFmWaJust a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGV

Just a random thingy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Those look so cool! I've never done scary or halloweeny makeup like that before. Was the third/fourth one hard to take off?
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Just a random thingy - Page 2 100-em10Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmuFmWaJust a random thingy - Page 2 Ladder12Just a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Nah, I used eyelash glue for that one. The only issue was drinking and eating (a straw became my best friend)! I only had it on for a few hours though so it was ok. The hardest one to take off honestly was the bruising. I use oil based paints so I don't sweat them off, which in turn means they are hard to rub off or rinse off.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Just a random thingy - Page 2 15160-11Just a random thingy - Page 2 A637d510Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmuFmWaJust a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh jeez! ;A; Oil paints sure are stubborn!
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Just a random thingy - Page 2 100-em10Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmuFmWaJust a random thingy - Page 2 Ladder12Just a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Oh yeah, I'm waiting to save up money to get alcohol based paints. They come off easier, but don't sweat off.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
Just a random thingy - Page 2 15160-11Just a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGVJust a random thingy - Page 2 Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Oh gosh the pencil one spooked me a bit to be honest. '>w> The last one makes me think of centipede and I dunno why. Your face is really cute by the way (I hope you don't mind me complimenting, so much! (>=o=<) )
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Thanks! The pencil one was my first time messing with latex (the stuff that helps stick the pencil to my head if you're not a fx freak like me) I actually walked into WalMart completely forgetting I had the pencil attached to me and freaked out a bunch of people. I even made a kid cry. -w- I felt so bad, but ti was fun!

Also thanks for the compliment on my face. That was teeny meeny me (did I really say that :x) I smile a lot more now, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
Just a random thingy - Page 2 15160-11Just a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGVJust a random thingy - Page 2 Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:17 pm

*snorts* Piglet oh my gosh you goof ball! X'3c You're welcome piggy I'm too much of a crate of compliments. '>w<
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Oh man you should see me when I'm in public. Literally at Regionals (a theater competition) I complimented some random guy (he was cute, could sing, and act which are ooh la la to me xD) and was like "You're an amazing actor! Nice hair... I also like your face." *turns to random chick* "You have a gorgeous face"

Yeah that was me the entire week :D
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Just a random thingy - Page 2 15160-11Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmuFmWaJust a random thingy - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:27 pm

OMG That's some rad fx makeup! I feel bad for laughing but i think it's hilarious you made a kid cry X'D But man, it mustve taken a bit to get the pencil to stay there!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 am

Nah it's all good, after the kid bolted my mom and I laughed too. :P The pencil actually wasn't hard to keep in, I just had to use a few layers of toilet paper (sounds weird but it's a thing) to build up a kinda pocket to slide the pencil in. The beauty of latex is it is skin toned (a light beige when dried *smells super awful though*) and is smooth like a second layer of skin, so it looks legit when you add bruising (my favorite thing ever) and some blood (I can teach you guys how to make it because it's super easy and tastes like peanut butter *because it is*) and you're good to go!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a random thingy   Just a random thingy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a random thingy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: