Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 am

Oooh! That sounds awesome! I'd totally be down for that kind of RP ovo
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 100-em10"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 Ladder12"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

Oooh yes! Well I think it would be cool to have the time era be right at the time of the original. Also the pirates also seem really cool! Though I feel during the time the firebenders attacked, having the concept of pirates might be a bit radical. The Fire Nation and the other benders don't exactly get along so I'm not sure how it would work. Unless Ooooooohhh! Rogue benders!
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 A637d510"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:10 pm

I'd like to see the plot be right before the original series when the Avatar is missing and the fire nation are trying to take over, attacking villages, and killing innocents they come across. Our roleplay could be of a group of benders who are traveling to search for the Avatar -- even though some of the group members think he may be dead -- in order to avenge their families and friends who were killed in the fire nation attack on their villages. The group could be made of of benders from the same village, different villages of the same area, or even far away villages if the group came across them as a refugee who ran and had nothing left to go back to. Someone like that would surely want to tag along on their quest.
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 100-em10"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 Ladder12"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 pm

We could also have some dispute within the group as they could find some fire benders that want to help. Not all fire benders are bad after all. They just assume.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 A637d510"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Ooooo this is true! Maybe some fire benders who ran away to help the other side, and then they come across our group. I'm sure it would lead to a battle at the first sight of them, though! Razz
Back to top Go down
xCyril
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 59
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 15160-11"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:27 pm

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:40 pm

I have 4-5 hours of doing nothing today, so I could set this up now if you guys are interested! My roleplay probably wouldn't be substantially large, seeing as it's a traveling group of refugee benders -- I might even set a limit on characters for it. This being said, Drac can make another RP with a pirate/blood benders plot (if she wants), as both roleplays would be fairly different!

I don't have the time to take care of a large roleplay, anyway, which is pretty much why I haven't opened SoulClan yet. Razz But something like this can definitely be manageable for me.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:46 pm

I would totally join! Also, I don't blame you on wanting small rolepays. Large roleplays with a bunch of people having 2+ characters with over 20+ characters... It's a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Should the air benders be pretty much extinct in this plot like they were before/during the original show, or should we kinda go off on our own and say they are still around? I think we should say they are still around for creativity's sake, especially since we don't want to follow the show's plot. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 pm

What if they are still around, but only in the temples. They (like in the original) are the  only ones who know where the Avatar is (though if we do the plot before Aang is born there are none [not 100% sure where we are timing this rp]). That way we still run into them, and there can be airbenders who kinds left the temples. Maybe???
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay   "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Avatar: The Last Airbender" Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next