Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Lí Ren - Male - 19 - Earthbender

(Note: I haven't read any of the posts on this page yet, but I am assuming it's all interactions among Kesuk, Zasi, Yotem and the Firebenders, so I'll catch up asap CAUGHT UP Dance )

As Lí began the short march back towards his hovel with Ky in tow, he heard her let out a small giggle; he was glad that he could at least help to cheer someone up. He really missed laughing with his friends from Yaogun Fa... life there hadn't been perfect, but it had been their life, before it was ripped away from them.

When the pair arrived at Lí's dome, he sat down his rabbit squirrel next to the two he had left there earlier and turned to Ky, "Well, ready to cook up a dinner fit for kings?"
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 11:03 am

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender
Tags: Yotem, (and Kohaku? idk)

Seijin's one eye popped open as Yotem interupted her meditation. Her brow furrowed, and then she glanced between him, Zasi, and Kesuk. He completely ignored them and looked quite intense, so this must be a fairly important question he was asking her and Kohaku. It must hit close to home, so she relaxed and mentally forgave him for disrupting her meditation. Azron...Azron.., she repeated in her head for a bit while she thought. The name sounded pretty familiar, but then again it was a Fire Nation name. There could be a bunch of people named Azron. Seijin sat pensively as she searched her mind's deepest archieves. She remembered back to when her father visited home once from a military campaign. He had mentioned a "Azron" and how much he disliked the man. This "Azron" seemed to be the most relevant conclusion she could find. Kohaku had not responded, so she assumed it was all up to her to answer the waterbender. "Well the only person who comes to mind is a high ranking person in the Fire Nation army or navy," Seijin began. "Might be an Admiral? I've heard he's a uh...brutal man." She casually left out why she knew what she knew. She would try to avoid disclosing her family's ties to the Fire Nation miliitary for as long as she could. Seijin didn't want to raise false suspisions of herself, especially now that she was so close to being in the clear.

((edited it a lil))

Last edited by xKobiee on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Tags//Kesuk
"Do you need someone to talk to?" - Zasi: Always on the side of peace

Zasi rolled her eyes playfully at his comment. "No I'm not saying that I should have decorations and such. It's just I-" Zasi stopped herself from blurting out she was embarrassed there was a boy in her tent. She shook her head and cleared her throat. She took a bite from her apple and chewed slowly, trying to avoid having to finish her sentence. She thought of a better way to approach the topic. She couldn't think of any way to make it less awkward. She just decided to say it straightforward... for the most part. "I'm just not used to inviting people to my tent, or anywhere I live that is. You're the first person I've ever invited to spend time with me is all." Zasi took another bite of her fruit, looking down at her crossed legs.

(I had originally planned on making this a longer post, but I have had a migraine for the past few days. Sorry guys!)
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Zasi

Zasi started to say something, but stopped suddenly halfway through and took a bite of her food. It was a common avoidance tactic, but Kesuk decided not to call her out on it. Whatever she didn't want to say was her business. She continued with a remark about how she didn't invite people over often. Kesuk swallowed a mouthful of apple before answering Zasi. "Really? And here I thought you were supposed to be the outgoing one out of the two of us," he said. In all seriousness, though, that was kind of surprising. Given her little habit of helping complete strangers whenever she thought they needed it, he'd have figured she invited a lot of people to spend time with her. Kesuk finished off his apple before tossing the core back in his bag and pulling out a handful of nuts. Fortunately, he wasn't that hungry. This would be enough for him.

(Haha, there is really not much else to say while they're eating and doing nothing else XD)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 am

(( Zasi has never experienced death? Just you wait for the Fire Nation
attack. BWAHAHA! I'm going to try to get Lí and Kyori set up for a
quick dinner so we can get through this faster and into morning we go! ))

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender
Tags; Lí

Kyori nodded in agreement with Lí, avoiding the use of her words as her thoughts took time to clear. Of course she was ready to cook up some damn rabbit squirrels -- her stomach was screaming! Lifting two baseball-sized rocks off the ground with her earthbending, they plopped into her hands as she bent down to start a fire in Lí's fire pit where her kindling from this morning was now piled. After quite a few failed attempts, she finally struck the rocks powerful enough and at the right angle so a few sparks spit out onto the kindling. Bending down close, she waved her hand at where the sparks landed in attempt to let the fire breathe and for a flame to show its face. After a few moments of nothing, Kyori sat up and sighed in disappointment. But then -- HUZZAH! -- flames! The disappointment quickly washed out of her system as she grabbed a thicker stick to feed the rabbit squirrels on to. Once they were attached, she carefully set them over the fire to cook.

Last edited by distressed_piglet on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just helping a fam out)
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 3:24 pm

((Well she had been in an Air Temple all her life, so it seems weird she would have seen death. Like she obviously knows what death is, just hasn't seen it in person.))

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Tags//Kesuk
"Do you need someone to talk to?" - Zasi: Always on the side of peace

Zasi rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle. She gave a small shrug. "What, an outgoing person is required to bring a friend to their home? If there are rules, I want to see this list." Zasi let out a soft chuckle as she finished her first apple she grabbed the second on out of her bag. Taking a small bite she thought about what to say that could help pass the time. "Ok but in all truth, I've never really had the chance to invite anyone to my tent. It's always just seemed weird in the Northern Air Temple. All the other boys and girls would just play outside. They didn't need to have people visiting their rooms if they were always spending time together. It wasn't very common." Zasi took another bite of her apple.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Zasi

"I see," Kesuk said. "Makes sense." He tossed a few nuts in his mouth and chewed slowly. He stayed quiet for a while, content with the silence. Then Kesuk thought back over Zasi's last sentence and paused to consider it. "'They'?" he said, repeating her words. "Why are you talking about them like you're not one of them?" he asked bluntly. He didn't stop to consider that she might not want to talk about her reason for it. If she didn't want to answer, then she didn't have to. He was just somewhat intrigued by her choice of words and wondered why she would feel as if she didn't belong among her own people. Kesuk ate the last of the nuts and set his empty bag on the floor next to his crossed legs while he waited quietly to see whether or not Zasi would answer his question.

((Yesss, let's do this and go! It's hard carrying on a conversation when your character by nature does not carry on conversation! Also, does that mean Zasi's going to see a lot of death, Kemi? Oh boy, I wonder how she'll handle this.))
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:46 pm

"Well, you're clearly as excited to eat as I am," Lí quipped in response to Kyori's little nod. However, as the other earthbender attempted to start a fire in Lí's pit, Lí noticed that she had not said a word since his 'Captain Ren' comment. She seemed to have sunken into a silence that appeared to be somewhat loaded. As Lí had just been thinking about his old life, he assumed that may be what was on Ky's mind as well, even though he didn't know anything about her beyond her name and that she was an earthbender like him. Watching Ky begin skewering the rabbit-squirrels over the small blaze she had finally created, Lí decided to change tack from his usual humorous sarcasm.

"Hey, I know we only just met this morning, but if there's anything you want to talk about or get off your chest, I can listen just as well as any shrink." Lí understood if she didn't want to talk, but he figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Sinking down along the wall of his hut so that he was sitting back against the wall, he waited to see whether Kyori would answer.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 pm

(( On my phone and without my copy/paste header! ;A; ))

Kyori let out the smallest scoff -- not meaning to be rude, but more or less trying to brush Lí's concern off her shoulders. With the scoff came a small smirk that disappeared as soon as it curved the right side of her face. "I'm fine. The world's just a difficult place to be in right now. And it doesn't help that I'm starving." Kyori said as she twisted the stick of rabbit squirrels around to cook another side. They were nearly done, and she wondered if they were still going to divy up some of the cooked meat for the firebenders.
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm

(Yesterday I was on my laptop w/out my copy paste header. However, I formatted everything and then forgot to type XD)

Lí Ren - Male - 19 - Earthbender

Kyori's scoff and broad statement about the world told him that it probably wasn't fine, but he wouldn't pry if she didn't want to talk about. In fact, he didn't think he'd really be able to talk about his own recent past at this point. Maybe in time, they would all come to grips better with what was happening, but in the meantime, everyone here was just trying to make it through one day at a time.

Moving on, Lí said, "Well I can't argue with any of that. Looks like those rabbit-squirrels are almost done. Why don't we get them back to the cells so that we can all eat something?" Over the past few minutes, Lí had realized just how hungry he really was. Standing up from his seat on the floor, Lí stretched his arms over his head as his stomach gave a loud rumble.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next