Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What show(s) are you currently watching?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 100-em10What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 ORFTzGV

What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:19 pm

OH YES VYN! I am also watching Stranger Things, but like I'm working on my fourth time through XD I have so many other tv shows to finish watching, but right now I'm like "I MUST ONLY WATCH STRANGER THINGS AND THE 100!" Why am I like this?
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 6H9xZGOWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:39 am

ono am I the only person on this planet that has not seen stranger things?
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 100-em10What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:11 pm

WHAT?! You must see Stranger Things, like asap.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 6H9xZGOWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:58 am

But I'm too lazyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:50 am

I'll allow it, only this one time. XD
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 am

thank piggy
Back to top Go down
matchamochi
matchamochi
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 24

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 am

nooo you should watch stranger things >;o i do not have the same strength as piglet but i strongly recommend it (though i've yet to watch season 2 myself... oops heh)

myself i'm watching star vs the forces of evil and ok ko when it comes to western stuff! i'm also watching a handful of seasonal anime but mainly blend-s, mmo junkie, and love live sunshine
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/satsukikururugi
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 am

Ahh you're not alone. I haven't seen Stranger Things either.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 11:54 am

Then, Dango, unite with me and we shall fight off the swarms of fans together.
Back to top Go down
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmuFmWaWhat show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Ladder12What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 am

Us who have not seen it must stick together!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What show(s) are you currently watching?   What show(s) are you currently watching? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What show(s) are you currently watching?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: