Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What song are you currently listening to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyntage
Vyntage
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 11

What song are you currently listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Since this is more of a discussion thing and less of a game, I thought this should go here.  I'm sorry if something like this or this has already been made.  I looked through and couldn't find anything so.  XD

It's simple.  If you're listening to music right now, what song is it?  Be careful not to link to inappropriate songs.
Have fun!

This is Gospel -- Panic! At The Disco
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
What song are you currently listening to? 6H9xZGOWhat song are you currently listening to? EmuFmWaWhat song are you currently listening to? Ladder12What song are you currently listening to? HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:45 am

hmm I'm not currently listening to anything, but I have the new fob song stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
What song are you currently listening to? EmuFmWaWhat song are you currently listening to? Ladder12What song are you currently listening to? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 pm

At the current moment I'm listening to In Our Bedroom After the War by Stars, but I'm always listening to something new, haha.

I also enjoy the song This is Gospel too!
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

What song are you currently listening to? 6H9xZGOWhat song are you currently listening to? EmuFmWaWhat song are you currently listening to? Ladder12What song are you currently listening to? HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:50 am

Gosh darnit Dango I just got this is gospel out of my head and now its back again ToT
Back to top Go down
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
What song are you currently listening to? EmuFmWaWhat song are you currently listening to? Ladder12What song are you currently listening to? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 am

Mwahaha, you're never free from Gospel. c;
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
What song are you currently listening to? 100-em10What song are you currently listening to? EmuFmWaWhat song are you currently listening to? Ladder12What song are you currently listening to? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm listening to Houes of Memories - Panic at the Disco
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:42 am

Dango wrote:
Mwahaha, you're never free from Gospel. c;

The fact that it's been days and it's still stuck in my head just proves your point.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What song are you currently listening to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: