Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How bout them Youtubers, too?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
How bout them Youtubers, too? 15160-11How bout them Youtubers, too? EmuFmWaHow bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGV

How bout them Youtubers, too? Empty
PostSubject: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:05 pm

How bout them Youtubers, too? Nexus2cee_YouTube_thumbHow bout them Youtubers, too? Nexus2cee_YouTube_thumbHow bout them Youtubers, too? Nexus2cee_YouTube_thumb
~awww yeahhhhhh youtuber disscussion thread~

I made this thread on the old forum, so I decided to bring it over here c: Since going to le college I have rubbed shoulders with fellow lovers of youtubers who have introduced me to new ones or reintroduced me to old ones, so I'm just curious what youtubers ya'll are into! :D

Right now I pretty much keep up with Jackfilms, Danisnotonfire + Amazingphil (and their gaming channel), Swoozie, and Domics! c: I reccommend them alllllll! ALSO ohmaigod, Anthony Padilla left Smosh to start postting content on his own channel and it's actually pretty good so far, so I've been keeping up with him too.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
How bout them Youtubers, too? 15160-11How bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGVHow bout them Youtubers, too? Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:09 am

I follow a bunch of let's players if anyone likes these guys:

Chuggaconroy
Runawayguys
Nintendocaprisun
ProtonJon
HCbaily
Superskarmory

Here are others:

Howitshouldhaveended
Eddsworld
Tadashimori
Screenjunkies
Cinemasins

and yeaaaah. :3c
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
patrochilles.
patrochilles.
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 26

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:14 pm

I was way into Pewdiepie back in the day man then got tired of him plus he kind of changed. But now I find myself watching some of his content again.
Also looove Markiplier, ofc

Unrelated to that mess I watch:
Supermega
Gamegrumps
BananaJamana
Tyler Rugge

And probably a ton more I can't remember.

I was so surprised Anthony left Smosh!! But hey he's a grown man and can do what he wants. RIP old smosh <3
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
How bout them Youtubers, too? 100-em10How bout them Youtubers, too? EmuFmWaHow bout them Youtubers, too? Ladder12How bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Oh my gosh ohmy gosh ohmygosh! You (@patrochilles) love Mark and the Gamegrumps too?! Yyyaay!

Ok here is my list of YouTubers as well:

Markiplier (obviously)
Gamegrumps
Ssundee (if you like modded minecraft)
Ellimacs fx (Halloween makeup artist [Halloween is my absolute fav! Plus I am into fx stuff, and have done my own])
Glam and Gore (another makeup artist)
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
How bout them Youtubers, too? Ladder12How bout them Youtubers, too? Uj7tnCoHow bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Holy crap, I didn't know anyone else here liked Swoozie!! Haha, he's hilarious. I have to say my favorites are Jacksepticeye (he's Irish and loud, what more could you want?), Markiplier, and Dan and Phil (because you can't have a Dan without a Phil). Jacksfilms is fun too, his brand of humor is on point. On another note, I almost got to go to Dan and Phil's live tour, but I was in Europe at the time. Snap darn it.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
How bout them Youtubers, too? 15160-11How bout them Youtubers, too? A637d510How bout them Youtubers, too? EmuFmWaHow bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Swoozie is great! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

How bout them Youtubers, too? 100-em10How bout them Youtubers, too? EmuFmWaHow bout them Youtubers, too? Ladder12How bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:02 am

Oh my gosh!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET MY BAE JACK???!!! What kind of person am I?

Also that is sooo cool you almost got to meet Dan and Phil Midnight!
Back to top Go down
Dracowolf
Dracowolf
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 103
How bout them Youtubers, too? 15160-11

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 5:56 am

I enjoy How It Should Have Ended myself (HISHE), Google Translate Sings, Miracle of Sound, Caleb Hyles for covers, Dorkly, occasionally Cracked. Mike Jeavons for ridiculous product reviews. Channel Awesome for Nostalgia Critic. 2ndJerma is a fun video game guy (His VR Batman stuff is great for just how broken it is), so is Brutal Moose. JelloApocalypse originally for the Welcome To series but his So This is Basically is hit and miss. Supergreatfriend ever since he played through Illbleed. Schmoyoho for Songify the News.

I also watch things like Today I Found Out, the clips of Adam Ruins Everything that go up legally and videos on random events in history. Of course I enjoy Markiplier as well in gaming and occasionally Game Grumps but unfortunately one of the Paper Mario videos turned me off.

I also watch a lot of late night comedy news shows, Colbert, John Oliver, and such.
Back to top Go down
Namelesskitten22
Namelesskitten22
Souper Member

Spoons : 267
How bout them Youtubers, too? 15160-11How bout them Youtubers, too? ORFTzGVHow bout them Youtubers, too? Ladder12

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 am

Oh geez draco that's a ton of stuff you watch. '>w> Man I couldn't keep up. Isn't HISHE greaaaaaaaaaaaat hehehe! >w> Ahhh I have to say I only ever look at the gags of Game Grumps, but I never really got into watching them myself really. '>o> I guess you could say I just like seeing Arin's animation parodies better on his Egoraptor channel that I'm used to. (LOL I bet no one remembers when game grumps actually wasn't a thing and it was just Arin, but I do)

In general though I dunno why I'm not really watching Let's Players much in a whole anymore...maybe the commentary just got dull for me. '''>o>
Back to top Go down
http://namelesskitten22.tumblr.com/
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:47 am

Oh my gosh! You said late night shows, and it made me think of Who's Line is It? It's not really a YouTube thing though. Also, have any of you watched Man vs Pin? It's hilarious! It's about this guy trying to remake Pintrest DIYs
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Youtubers, too?   How bout them Youtubers, too? Empty

Back to top Go down

How bout them Youtubers, too?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Websoup :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: