Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myd's Photo Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Ladder12Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Uj7tnCoMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 ORFTzGV

Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Thank you! I'm actually sad because I haven't had the time for photography much these days, and during the summer everything is dead and dry and bleh; I prefer green, wet, and fog for most of my landscape photos. Perhaps I should start a blog or something for my photography so I can push myself to keep photographing and getting better. I really want to to start again, because I love the art of photography. It takes a certain amount of skill and luck to capture those amazing moments in time, those little pieces of life that, if not captured on film, will never be remembered or exist in the same way again. I love capturing those pieces, and it's also a way for me to leave something of myself behind, to make a little mark on the world.

And yes, I've been very lucky to take so many trips!! It's been an amazing experience and I absolutely love traveling and seeing things I've never seen before and capturing those experiences so I never forget what my first times and my adventures abroad were like. I'm actually hoping to go on another couple trips. If I get accepted for a global outreach trip, I'll get to go somewhere in Europe or Southeast Asia, hopefully. My mom and I are also planning a potential trip to Hawaii and maybe Japan while we're at it (since she's been to Hawaii TWICE without me [well, once was "with me," but I was in her BELLY URRG WHY MOM?!] and she's going AGAIN without me in November, so I made her promise to take me sometime soon haha), but it might be after I graduate college, I dunno. I'm an extreme adventurer and I absolutely ADORE traveling, so this is very exciting for me. It's expensive though; I'm going to have to save up for a while and probably get a third job this summer haha.

ANYWAY, I'm going to try and start taking more pictures again since it's fall and winter and funness now, so I'll probably upload them here when I get some good ones.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 15160-11Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 A637d510Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmuFmWaMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:23 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if you already know about this service, but https://www.blogger.com lets you set up your own blog-website!
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Ladder12Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Uj7tnCoMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:30 pm

I did not, actually! I've never really done a blog before lol. Thanks, Kem!
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 6H9xZGOMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmuFmWaMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Ladder12Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 am

Make sure to lemm know when you make it bc I gotta check it out :0
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Lol if it ever happens it'll be when I, you know, actually have some time to do it...but yeah I'll let ya know
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 6H9xZGOMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmuFmWaMyd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Ladder12Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 HI1KGmI

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 10:00 am

Good, I'll be here waiting till then uwu

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myd's Photo Gallery   Myd's Photo Gallery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myd's Photo Gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2