Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Zasi - Airebender - 16 - Tages//Kesuk, Li, Kohaku
"Do you need someone to talk to?" - Zasi: Always on the side of peace

Zasi gently held onto the firbender's arms. She didn't want hurt him, but she also didn't want him to run away. She chuckled a bit when the earthbender told Kesuk he was officially a member of the Earth Kingdom. "I'm sure Kesuk would have fun there. What with all his sarcasm, he would feel at home." Zasi laughed lightly. Most of the earthbenders she had encountered were rather sarcastic. This one (Li, sorry I'm too lazy to copy and paste the accent XD) seemed rather nice though. Maybe she could get along with him as well. She could use a group of friends. She let out a soft sigh, looking at the firebender in  her grasp. He was rather skinny. No doubt he had been alone most of his journey. She smiled, even though the firebender couldn't see her. "Maybe after all this is done, I could make you a dinner. I'm sure that would be nice. You look like you need one. Well, you would aslo deserve one also. You had quite the adventure to get all the way to Pangbu."
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Lí was walking a bit easier now that the firebender wasn't his direct responsibility anymore. According to the girl, the snippy waterbender was a pretty sarcastic person as well... This could get interesting, Lí thought with a small smirk. Then without looking back, he said, "Sarcasm? I don't know what you're talking about. The induction ceremony begins promptly at dusk!"

After a bit more walking, Lí had determined that the young airbender was quite a talker, but then he heard her talk to the firebender for the first time. Amazingly, she offered to COOK DINNER for the potential enemy! Sure, this person may not be in the Fire Nation army, but the airbender was talking to him like he was an old friend! "OOOooh yeah, and while we're at it why don't we just cook a feast for the WHOOOOLE Fire Nation!" Lí said in a slightly exasperated tone. Oh well, he figured since everyone else would probably be at this guy's throat, it might not be a bad thing that he had at least someone in his corner.
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender

Kohaku raised his eyebrows, turning his head slightly to look at the airbender. This he was not expecting.
"Are... are you sure?" he asked hesitantly, regretting the words as soon as they left his mouth. What had happened to his whole 'no speaking until life-or-death-situation' policy? But what the airbender had said seemed to be genuine and kind. Something that was incredibly rare, practically nonexistent, for a person like him. "I... I don't think anyone would really like that," he said quietly. If this airbender's intentions were honest, she would be the last one he'd want to get involved with his messy situation. Nothing good ever happened to anyone that took his side.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:44 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Zasi, Lí, Kohaku

Kesuk rolled his eyes at the earthbender's sarcastic comments. He was trying too hard. Then the Fire Nation captive spoke for the first time, asking the airbender guarding him if she was certain about cooking dinner for him. "Of course she's sure," Kesuk scoffed. "Why would she offer if she weren't? That would be moronic. Besides that, I've barely met her and even I already know that this is practically her policy. Zasi: always on the side of peace. And she won't care whether anyone likes it or not, she'll do it anyway." Kesuk had a feeling that this entire encounter was going to turn into something bigger, especially if Zasi was involved. She had this odd way of getting in the middle of things and flipping situations on their heads, if only because she tried to resolve things fairly and without unneccessary violence. Glancing past the earthbender leading them, Kesuk saw a flash of white tent through the trees. They would reach the outskirts of the refugee camp soon. Good, maybe the interesting part would start then.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Zasi - Airebender - 16 - Tages//Kesuk, Lí, Kohaku

Zasi smiled sweetly at the firebender. "Sure, I mean why not? You could use a good meal. I'm sure we could-" She glanced up as Kesuk spoke up, followed by the earthbender. She rolled her eyes Kesuk's response. He wasn't wrong exactly. She then scoffed at the earthbender. "It's not like I planned on feeding the Fire Nation. That would be ridiculous. I was just saying that-" She stopped as an idea hit her. She let out a small squeal in delight. "What if we fed the whole camp?! We could have a giant feast!" She smiled and turned to the earthebender. Thanks for the idea, even if it was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender
Tags: Kyori, Yotem

((srry about choppy-ness. writers bloCK))

Seijin shook her feet a little to get rid of the dusty rock reminants from the earth shackles, and then began to walk along with the earthbender. She fixed her gaze ahead, trying her best to stay focused, calm, and to not make eye contact with the scary waterbender. Looking at him would just get her heated. He was so violent. At least this earthbender girl chose to spare her and capture her for now. This guy almost took her out. Seijin was snapped out of thought by the earthbender's question. Her brow furrowed and turned towards her. "I'm not telling you mine unless you tell me yours," she began, but then quickly realized she should just answer the damn question. "Ugh, nevermind I'm Seijin," she sighed, though she believed she deserved to know what her captor's names were. She squinted her eyes and could see a small glow ahead. We must be getting close to the camp, she thought.

((Edit: It is dusk/nighttime/dinner time in the rp now just to clarify ^w^ that way tomorrow's events (in the rp) can come sooner ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

Last edited by xKobiee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Zasi, Lí, Kohaku

Kesuk sighed. Zasi was thinking with her heart, not her brain. "And exactly where would we get enough food to hold a huge feast for the entire camp?" he asked her. "There's a reason we're a refugee camp and not a proper town. We don't have those kinds of resources in stock. It's too late in the evening to go hunting or foraging, and there are very few people who have the skills to hunt anyway. Besides, shouldn't we be trying to figure out what to do with the two Fire Nation captives instead of throwing a giant party?" Kesuk shrugged. "Of course, if you can find a solution, feel free to host a feast."
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:46 pm

Kohaku could now say this was the strangest hostage situation he had ever been in. He made a point to avoid them in the first place, but of all the times he had been captured, there had never been an argument about whether to start a feast or not. There also had never been any captors that wanted to feed him because of his stature--which most people found convenient because he was so easy to transport and push around.

"Thank you but..." Kohaku stopped himself from reminding the airbender that he was their prisoner. He didn't need more hostility towards him.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Tags//Kesuk, Lí, Kohaku

Zasi rolled her eyes at Kesuk. "Way to be a downer. I'm sure we could come up with something. I mean you guys look like hunters, so I'm sure there are some more around here too. If enough people already have some food in their tents, there could be enough for everyone to have a meal. Sure, it might not be a feast perhaps... but it's better than having some people go hungry." She shrugged her shoulders, trying to think of ways they could get enough food. The airbender wasn't really sure what they could do for everyone. Maybe a feast wouldn't be a good idea after all. She was determined to try anyways. The firebender thanked her, and she felt really bad for the way they had captured him. "I'm sorry we had to meet in a very dramatic way. We didn't really mean any harm, we're just scared for all these people. They already lost their homes. I wouldn't want to see them lose what little they still have." She let out a soft sigh. She hadn't lost everything like these people. Some had made it safely, only losing their homes and items. Many however, had lost loved ones as well. Zasi cleared her throat, trying to get rid of the sad thoughts. She turned her attention to the firebender. "I'm Zasi by the way. I think I'm the only airbender who doesn't live in a temple. Most of us prefer seclusion I guess... What's your name?"

((Ok so I am also a tad unsure of how we want to play the airbenders. I guess what I'm asking is how many do we want there to be? I am assuming most of them prefer to stay in the temples since their nomads and such as well))

Last edited by distressed_piglet on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Kohaku hesitated for a moment, struggling with the decision. It was unlikely that giving away his name would hurt him--it wasn't like he was a hunted deserter or a well-known bender--he was a nobody. But when it came down to it, his name was personal information that he was reluctant to give out all the same. Kohaku finally shrugged and decided that there was no real harm in telling them his name. It would just make it worse for him if he didn't comply and irritated the one person who didn't seem to be eager to be rid of him, one way or another.

"Kohaku," he said quietly, "Er--my name's Kohaku," he managed to give the airbender a weak smile, "I understand, it's what's necessary."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next