Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm

((im going to be slow posting, its my friend's bday so were playing games))

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender

Seijin smiled slightly as she saw Kohaku devour the peach from the corner of her eye. She was glad he wasn't allergic to peaches or anything. She didn't have the right herbs in her bag anymore to counteract something like that, not after that wasp attack. As they continued forward, she could hear more and more voices. A small glow soon came into focus: a camp! "C'mon!" she said excitedly to Kohaku as she quickened her pace. In a few short minutes she was at the clearing of a camp. It looked like it was a refugee camp judging by the mix of people. This made Seijin a little nervous. These kind of camps did not usually welcome Fire Nation kindly, for good reason.

((done editing, sorry its not the best qq))

Last edited by xKobiee on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 pm

Zasi - Airbender- 16 -tags//Kesuk, Yotem

Zasi listened to the waterbender with her full attention. They were similar when it came to being late bloomers. She felt a twinge of sadness at the mention of sibling arguments. She had never really had siblings or any family to speak of. He spoke of the Fire Nation attack and Zasi wanted to comfort the young male. She gently laid her hand on his shoulder before letting her hand fall back to her side. He fell into silence and Zasi felt obliged to tell her story. "It took a while for me to get my abilities as well. All the other kids would tease me and tell me I could never be a bender. Hohin, my mentor, he was the one who taught me how to bend. He always told me 'bending comes from within. You have to feel the power within you.' I never really understood what that meant." Zasi glanced over the Kesuk as they walked into camp. "Now I know what it means. Bending is a part of you. Your skill is hidden within. You just need to believe in yourself." She smiled. Zasi glanced around, noticing another waterbender. She assumed he was due to his garb anyways. She noticed he looked a bit down. She noticed the empty bag and the weapon he carried. She walked over to him, motioning for Kesuk to follow. She tapped the male (Yotem) in the shoulder. "Um hey, I noticed you might be a little empty handed. Would you like to join me... Well us, for a meal?" Zasi had a smile, her freckled cheeks warm and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender

Kesuk listened silently to Zasi's story. He didn't know how their conversation had taken such a personal turn, but her advice about bending seemed sound. He filed it away for future reference. And...perhaps he should thank her? "Thanks," he said. He quieted down, though, when Zasi approached another waterbender. What was with her and talking to random strangers? Or rather, random waterbenders? Well, whatever. He stayed silent as Zasi invited the man to eat with them.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 pm

((I edited my post!))
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:52 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender
Kohaku followed close by Seijin but halted the moment he saw the refugee camp. He glanced at the woman, brows furrowed with concern. Generally as a rule of thumb, he steered clear of refugee camps--although a refugee himself, he knew he wouldn't be warmly welcomed being from the Fire Nation. He could do without the extra eyes constantly watching him and the hostility that although may not be outright expressed, was always clearly present. He took a step back into the shade of the trees, hoping it hid his face at least a little. If no one had spotted him, he would more than happily turn the other way and keep walking until he reached a busy town, where no one would particularly care who he was, as long as he didn't get caught stealing supplies.

(It's ok XDD It's still pretty good ovo)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:09 pm

(( Quoting this for Josh so we can get our interaction going again! ^-^' ))

Kemi wrote:

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender

Kyori's eyes brightened upon Lì's words. "I went out and fetched it this morning" she said, motioning to her armful of firewood. "I was looking around for anyone who needed it." Ky again eyed the rabbit squirrel in his possession. "I've not eaten all day and rabbit squirrel's one of my favorites!" She finally set down the stack of wood near her feet, relieved to have the weight gone from her arms. "The name's Kyori," she said, confidently sticking out her hand to shake. "Welcome to the refugee camp."

Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Lì Ren- Male - 19 - Earthbender
Tags: Kyori

"Nice to meet you, And I think we've got a deal!" Lì responded. He still wanted to see about helping out others around the camp, but first he needed to feed himself and find out a bit more about the situation in the camp. He asked Kyori, "So have you been here long? And how is the food situation normally? I'd like to help out in some way if I could."
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender - Tags; Lì Ren

Kyori nodded as she shook the earthbender's hand, accepting the trade. "Yeah, I've been here for a couple months now. Food is difficult to come across unless you're actively out searching for it," she admitted. "Prey can be difficult to find if you don't go out at the right time of day, but there's berries out there too. Just beware of the red ones with spikes -- those are poisonous."

(( Totally made those berries up. Has anyone noticed
the two firebenders entering camp yet? .-. ))
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Li responded somewhat sarcastically, "Well I'll be sure to remember- spikes are bad! I really do appreciate the heads up though. If the forests at home weren't so similar to the ones here I probably wouldn't have known that." He then questioned, "Have you seen any bigger game around, like maybe gopher bears or goat gorrilas? If I could track down something that size it might be enough to give a lot of the people here a good meal."
Back to top Go down
xCyril
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 59
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Y O T E M   \\ 19   \\ waterbender \\   tags; Zasi, Kesuk

Yotem started to head back toward his site. He would redo the weapon and make it right and he would be successful. As he passed by the refugees he could feel their stares on his back, and hear their whispers. Nobody trusted the newcomer, and no one made any move to approach him. They found him intimidating, and was afraid that he would hurt the refugees or their children, so they stayed away. And he was fine with it. Years of solitude and harshness made him grow strong. Yet it didn't make things any easier. Yotem paused for a moment and adjusted his helm. In that time he took a moment to breathe in and smell the delicious aromas around him. His eyes fastened his eyes on one group that was cooking meat over a fire. His mouth started to water and his stomach growled. “Stupid hunger…” he muttered under his breath before turning away. Just as he took his first step he felt something tap his shoulder. Without hesitation the young man pulled out a knife attached to his side and turned around, heart pounding and muscles tensing. Being on the run, Yotem learned to follow his instincts; strike first and ask questions later. His eyes locked onto the person that touched him, knife pointed up, when he realized it was just a young girl. He relaxed and sheathed the weapon before looking at her. Judging by her appearance, she was mostly likely an airbender; a rare sight to see especially at a refugee camp. Her glowing smile and welcoming demeanor made Yotem uncomfortable as no one would approach someone of his stature and be kind. But such behavior reminded him of his sister, of how she was always there for her brother. Yotem huffed under his breath; it was all a lie and she was gone. He listened to the girl speak to him before responding in a stern tone. “I’m good. I don’t need any help. And besides, why would you want to be around someone like me?” he grunted. As much as he would love to grab a chance at a free meal and to replenish his strength, he didn’t trust this girl. She could be completely innocent and just want to help out, but Yotem didn’t want to take the chance. As he stood around Yotem noticed someone else that followed the girl; a member of the water tribe. Yotem could feel his hand reach for the knife at his side. He turned back at the girl and awaited a response as he stood there in tensed air.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next