Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess Who!! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shiguma
shiguma
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 29

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi~! Oh my gosh its been 2 years since I've RPd and I am itching to see how far ive fallen xD nah I probably have gotten better from those HA RP days with the best of the best RPers eveh (shout out to my gurls you know who you are <3 )
Anyway Im so glad to be back like seriously I missed you guys ;-; we're gonna catch up soon ^3^

So aside from that rambling, hello hello to all those who dont know me~ I am shiguma also known and PH and really if you want you can call me some other nickname you happen to come up with *v* Hamster

So like I said I haven't RPd in two years, TWO!!! It's shameful but what can you do? I've got school (Uni is rudely demanding ;-; ) and time is limited BUT I won't let it keep me away forever. So, on that thought I would probably do best with small group RPs or 1x1s. As I figure this out I may be able to expand that but who knows right now so :/

I like all RPs aside from Horror (cuz i just cannot. grades are scary enough x3) I'm not very strong in plotting BUT I am all for helping with it and will do my best to help it along and make people cry with our gorgeous RP Yes!

Finishing up with this nutty rambling, I am so super happy to be back with my buds and to make some new ones! If you have questions or curiosities or anything then ask away~ I dont bite but if I like ya then i may nibble lol Love Shower
Dont be shy~ Let's be buddies! I look forward to meeting you all and making RP magic :D Daisy Dance Excited
Back to top Go down
shiguma
shiguma
Souper Newbie

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Oh gawsh i forgot to say where u can find me outside of here

FR: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=322768

Honestly havent been on these in ages but just in case~

CS: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=204462

Tumblr: https://suga-or-salt.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Guess Who!! <3 15160-11Guess Who!! <3 EmuFmWaGuess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm

OMG PH!! It's so good to see you! I dont know if you remember me but I was Carekitty on RPF! c: Anyway, I'm so glad you found your way here! :'D Welcome to our forummmm! (Making people cry in RPs...excellent, EXCELLENT. Evil )
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Guess Who!! <3 Ladder12Guess Who!! <3 Uj7tnCoGuess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm

PH! Oh my God, it's been so long! This is HC from RPF and HA, by the way! About the rping, yeah, I guarantee you've gotten better! I've been doing some rping around here and holy crap, it's such a difference from when we were little pre-teens/mini-teens. Like, we're much better writers, organizers, so much more mature in general; it makes rping so incredibly fun!

Anyway, I can't wait to see you around! We have lots of fun forum games lol. Galaxykitty pretty much started the majority of them to up her post count XD

We've had lots of interesting adventures on Websoup so far (of which I've kept a thorough record by downloading many chatbox archives, lol!), and I can't wait for you to join in!!!
Back to top Go down
Dango
Dango
Souper Member

Spoons : 30
Guess Who!! <3 EmuFmWaGuess Who!! <3 Ladder12Guess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Hello there! Unlike everyone else, I have no idea who you are but it's nice to meet you and maybe we'll see eachother around a bit. ~
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Guess Who!! <3 100-em10Guess Who!! <3 EmuFmWaGuess Who!! <3 Ladder12Guess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Hiya! I'm in the same boat as Dango. It is a pleasure to meet you and I'm sure you will enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
shiguma
shiguma
Souper Newbie

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Oh my gosh RPF was the bomb.com! And of.course i remember u carekitty <3
Honestly so much fun </3 totes missing it but we'll make some new memories here :D legit i think this'll be some.of the most fun RPing eveh
How have your RPs been going so far? Anything crazy? Any faves i should lurk around *3*

@piglet and dango
Hi~ so awesome to meet you guys! I feel like.ive seen piglet around somewhere else (CS? maybe?)
But yeah itll be great to bond with you guys through angst characters and crazy plots yaasss
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Guess Who!! <3 100-em10Guess Who!! <3 EmuFmWaGuess Who!! <3 Ladder12Guess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm

I am actually on cs, I thought I recognized your name. I think we were both in an rp that never really bounced. It kinda died right as it started. It's always so sad when that happens. Either that or I have just seen your name somewhere haha. There are so many people it's hard to tell.

A good rp you might lurk on is the Avatar: Scorching Earth rp. We took a while to jump into the important action (and it's still a work in progress) but it has been a ton of fun so far. Perhaps you would even like to create an rp. I am always willing to try out new things and join a rp or two every now and then!
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Guess Who!! <3 15160-11Guess Who!! <3 A637d510Guess Who!! <3 EmuFmWaGuess Who!! <3 ORFTzGV

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:13 pm

EEEEEE PH! Sorry for my late reply on this! I've been swamped with life the past week or so. ;A; Either way I'm so happy you are here -- Myd, you, and I need to start up another werewolf RP! Cool But a mature one this time. With an actual plot. Lol!
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
shiguma
shiguma
Souper Newbie

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 1:42 pm

HC!!!!! Im so glad to be back~
<3 i totally understand ive been swamped this week myself ;-;
And yes we are def doing a werewolf RP with Myd ^°^ id love to revamp laura or just make someone new altogether~ itd be so much fun!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Guess Who!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess Who!! <3   Guess Who!! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess Who!! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next