Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, Hello i guess!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 22

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 am

Hey! My name is skazinbud (but you can kill me bud if it's easier) and I'm new here!  I came here from the suggestion of a friend as we wanted to do a 1x1 roleplay together. The last time I was on a roleplay site like this (called chickensmoothie) was when I was 10 and it was all I ever did, I must admit it is a bit cringeworthy looking back at the way i used to be in roleplays lmao. I'm 17 now so a lot has changed but I still love roleplaying and I'm excited to be here.

Hobby wise, I love drawing and I hope to go into art. I also like gaming, and my favourites are Witcher 3, Nier: Automata and OneShot. I really like Detroit:become human too, but I can only afford to watch playthroughs Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure what else to say really!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/skazinbud/?
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
So, Hello i guess! 15160-11So, Hello i guess! EmuFmWaSo, Hello i guess! ORFTzGV

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Hey hey! Welcome! 1x1s seem like a lot of fun- I've never done one myself; in fact, the Avatar RP I'm in now is my first and only RP up to this point. Anywho, I hope that goes well! I too game, probably way too much haha. I'm more into shooters like overwatch, PUBG, R6 siege, and what have you. Well, good luck!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
So, Hello i guess! 100-em10So, Hello i guess! EmuFmWaSo, Hello i guess! Ladder12So, Hello i guess! ORFTzGV

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 1:39 am

Hello welcome! I am Distressed_Piglet, but feel free to call me Piglet or Lex. It's nice to see another 1x1 roleplayer. I have been meaning to get back into more 1x1 roleplays (since I abandoned one and just got a post up for it after like 19 years -not really- I love you Myd).

I love your art, it looks amazing! I wish I could art... but alas, I twas not gifted with such a skill.

What kind of roleplays are you interested in? I would love to do a little something with you if you wanted!
Don't let me being a mod scare ya, I'm a little cinnamon roll who loves to rp as much as the next person. I promise I'm super chill.

But, since we are on this topic (haha, nice transition in this hot mess of a post), feel free to talk to xKobiee, Kemi, or I if you have any questions. Actually, you could probably ask anyone and if they can't get an answer they could send you our way.

I look forward to seeing you around the site!

~Piglet
Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:28 am

JPower96 wrote:
Hey hey! Welcome! 1x1s seem like a lot of fun- I've never done one myself; in fact, the Avatar RP I'm in now is my first and only RP up to this point. Anywho, I hope that goes well! I too game, probably way too much haha. I'm more into shooters like overwatch, PUBG, R6 siege, and what have you. Well, good luck!

I've always wanted to play Overwatch, it looks like such a good game, just don't have the money for it! I hope you have fun with the Avatar RP Heart

distressed_piglet wrote:
I love your art, it looks amazing! I wish I could art... but alas, I twas not gifted with such a skill.

What kind of roleplays are you interested in? I would love to do a little something with you if you wanted!
Don't let me being a mod scare ya, I'm a little cinnamon roll who loves to rp as much as the next person. I promise I'm super chill.

Haha thank you! Though honestly, I'm a bit of a mess with art, my style consistently changes every time I draw.

With roleplays I'm quite widespread. It's been a good 7 months at least since I last was in one so I'm really open to most things. My favourites are usually fantasy based but if you're into anything else I'd love to give it a go!
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
So, Hello i guess! 100-em10So, Hello i guess! EmuFmWaSo, Hello i guess! Ladder12So, Hello i guess! ORFTzGV

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 10:14 pm

I love fantasy based anything! Perhaps we could talk back and forth and figure out a good start to an rp?
Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:59 am

Yeah of course! I'll pm you.
Back to top Go down
galaxykitty
galaxykitty
Souper Star

Spoons : 763
So, Hello i guess! 6H9xZGOSo, Hello i guess! EmuFmWaSo, Hello i guess! Ladder12So, Hello i guess! HI1KGmI

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 am

Hello hello hello to a fellow oneshot fan! And I love Detroit too without being able to buy the game myself. But anyways, welcome to websoup and enjoy your stay! Hamster
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
So, Hello i guess! 15160-11So, Hello i guess! EmuFmWaSo, Hello i guess! ORFTzGV

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:20 am

Hellllooooo! I'm sorry for the delay, I've been away. But anyway I'm Kobiee and welcome to the forum! c: Omg I am with you on the cringe stuff. I look back to my old Chickensmoothie posts and FooPets profile page and I want to gag LOL

Also, WOO HOO! Art! I'm currently in college majoring in illustration so its awesome to see another person wanting to go into it as well! I love your profile pic's softness yet hard edges and the colors you used <3 EEEE!! And it's totally okay to have different styles just like its fine to have one! ^w^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

So, Hello i guess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Hello i guess!   So, Hello i guess! Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Hello i guess!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1