Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 24

( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms Empty
PostSubject: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:18 pm

ayy glad you could make it (/.3.)/

this is where everybody who's joining posts their character forms and talks about things relating to the RP

uh
and that's all i have to say ^^;

ok thanks see you around-

back to the main thread

Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

Spoons : 22

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 9:22 am

I'm really interested in joining, love the plot you've come up with! Sorry if I come across as a bit dense, but what's required in the character form? And would I be able to use my own art as a faceclaim?

The last time I was in a open roleplay was when i was 13 haha so I need a bit of refreshing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/skazinbud/?
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am

oh yES FINALLY Q.Q

uh

there's a character list on the main thread w/ a few basic requirements (depending on what character you want to make), though i'd also prefer some personality traits & at least a bit of backstory

you're the first one to join since this site's been quiet for a few months hhh
Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Haha well hopefully now it's summer break there will be more action.

Well I'll start to make my character form!!

(also cute hanayo gifs btw)

EDIT: also quick question again, whats the difference between the recruits and allies? Sorry if i seem dim, I have a condition that makes me a bit foggy headed and hard to understand things sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:56 pm

oh
recruits are the semi-randomly-hand-chosen humans that become magical kiddos

and allies are the peeps who are NOT from the human world but still help the magical kiddos

maybe it was my fault since i wasn't entirely clear on a few things now that i look back at it eheh ^^;
Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:56 pm

Ah okay that makes sense!

Well I’ll probably make an ally gal, as I’m really into fantasy stuff and I’ll enjoy the character design haha! I’m guess allies as well as the magical girl recruits have to be based off of fairytales !
Back to top Go down
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Rose-Tinted-Glasses
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: ( ❥ ── my characters (wip)   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:50 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms Maxresdefault( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms Tchaikovsky.%28Classicaloid%29.full.2108913
faceclaims: mirai kuriyama from "beyond the boundary" & tchaikovsky from "classicaloid"

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
full name: airi hisakawa  - alter-ego: alice

role: magical girl - wand: sword - "voropal blade"
locket: gold heart; blue gem; black/red trim

dislikes: strict people, social media, dealing w/ real-world problems

+ traits: kind, smart - = traits: curious - - traits: short-tempered, easily-bored, defiant

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

airi is a first-year high-school student with good grades and a habit of distancing herself from most of her
classmates, since many of them tend to call her a nerd for having her nose in a book most of the day...
she lives with her busy yet caring father, her older sister mari, and a grey cat named hana.

( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms Xxx
faceclaims:

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
full name: - age: - gender: - sexuality:

role: - wand:
locket:

+ traits: - = traits: - - traits:

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Rose-Tinted-Glasses on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skazinbud
skazinbud
Souper Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:11 pm

( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms 2dgke8j
( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms 2mqpzx1( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms 28vfwvs

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"if I were to ask you, who do you think you are, what would you say?"

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Basics

apparent age: 17
actual age: 1,732
species: horned daemon

Informatiom

As referred to in Greek mythology, Daemon (not to be mistaken for a Demon) serve as guardians or patrons to people, places and culture itself. Being a Daemon, Sora is a benevolent entity who was birthed by nature itself in the world she came from. Her sole purpose was to protect the area she resided, but when Demons and Monsters came and ravaged the village she watched over, she came to earth to help humans, in the hopes she could revenge the death of those she loved so dearly.

(wip)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms   ( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms Empty

Back to top Go down

( ❥ ── roses painted red: discussion/forms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1