Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Websoup!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Welcome to Websoup! 100-em10Welcome to Websoup! EmuFmWaWelcome to Websoup! Ladder12Welcome to Websoup! ORFTzGV

Welcome to Websoup! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Websoup!   Welcome to Websoup! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 6:16 am

Hello! I am so excited to announce the grand re-opening of Websoup!
x
It has been a while since we've seen this site active, but I am hoping to bring it back to life and see it in its full glory! Now, as our returning members know, Kemi and xKobiee are the creators of this website and I, distressed_piglet, am the admin! We currently do not have any moderators due to the lack of community (and therefore not needing extra sets of hands), but please do not use the knowledge for evil! If you do something you aren't supposed to, we will find you. Evil
x
Anyways! I just wanted to say hello to all our new friendly faces, and to welcome back any of our new members! If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me anything! Us creators/admins/and mods are all just people like you! We will always try to be a friendly face on this site. You are all free to message me at any time during the day/night, and it doesn't matter what it's about. I am your new mom/best friend/ whatever you need me to be! I care about each and every one of you! I hope we can all grow into one big family!
x

If you hadn't noticed, it's a little barren here. You are all welcome to create roleplays and jump right in! I am hoping to start some as well!
That's all for now. Thank you guys for coming back or joining our community! Be sure to drop an introduction of your own! Mine is right here! Introduction
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Websoup!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1