Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 ORFTzGV

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 263171lxlble1hnk
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Florentia.regular

Zasi blinked as the boy, who she would learn is named Kesuk, pretty much waved her off. She mostly stood there for a second, unsure what to say. When he said his name, Zasi smiled again and nodded her head. She leaned on her staff. As if to make this interaction worse, the wings on the staff popped open and hit Zasi upside the head. Scared out of her mind, she jumped and dropped her staff. Standing straight up, she glanced down to the staff and glanced back up to Kesuk. Giving a forced smile, she quickly picks up the staff laughs nervously. The laugh slowly turned to an authentic laugh and she smiled widely. Wiping a tear from her eye she put the wings back down on the staff. "Wow... That was um, horrific." She goes to lean on the staff again and thinks better of it. She rubbed her neck again, a small sign she was embarrassed or nervous.
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 2:49 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender
Kohaku dropped his supplies and held his hands up, showing her his hands were empty and that he posed no threat. He would have normally at least tried to flee but he didn't like his chances with the arrow pointed straight at his head. Kohaku let out a slow sigh as he waited for the woman threatening him to make her demands clear. He narrowed his eyes, wishing dearly that he had taken a safer route through a village or took cover in a city. He had avoided both, fearing that he would be signaled out as part of the fire nation and would be forcibly sent back. But it seemed his chances in the fire nation would have been much better to his survival chances than meeting a robber in the woods.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Kesuk - Male- 16 - Waterbender

The airbender leaned on her staff, and the wings of what looked like a glider snapped out and hit her, making her drop her staff in fright. Kesuk stared for several brief moments. Then he snorted in quiet laughter, ducking his head down and covering his mouth with his hand slightly to hide it. He was entirely unable to help it. He quickly calmed himself down, schooling his expression back to normal. It was difficult, because he was rather surprised. How long had it been since someone had made him laugh like that? He couldn't remember a time. This was part of the reason why he didn't know how to handle outgoing people. They were utterly unpredictable and oftentimes confusing. "Well, is that all you needed?" he asked, having regained his disinterested, cool composure again. "If so, I'll be going."
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Florentia.regular

Zasi bit her lip, her green eyes twinkling as she regained her posture. She tilted her head when she saw Kesuk, dip his head and cover his mouth. Was he laughing? Zasi smiled. She was proud she had made the waterbender laugh.(god if I messed that up again :P) She loved making people happy and getting people into good moods. When he asked if that was all she needed, Zasi was kinda dumbfounded. How did someone go from happy to unemotional in that brief of a moment? He mentioned leaving and Zasi quickly jumped into action. "Wait! Really? You're just going to walk off? Just like that?" She stuck her hand out to reach for him, but settled for sticking her hand out to stop him. her eyes were large, making her innocence seem multiplied. "If you stay, I promise you don't have to talk. I kinda need help with this clunker. Maybe you could help me, since you don't need help." She tapped her staff on the ground. She could really use a friend at this time. Being alone was not her favorite pastime. Having company would be a pleasant addition to her day.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender

Other than her eyebrow raising, Seijin did not flinch as the man dropped his supplies to the ground. She was a bit suprised, though. This was the first person in months she had encountered who didn't tried to fight her. But was this "surrender" a trick, or was he just a coward? Still suspicious and with her bow still drawn, she carefully circled around him twice in an effort to analyze him further. She saw a hunter's knife, but with his slender build he seemed harmless enough. She lowered her bow, strapping it back on herself, and began to angrily pick up his things for him. "I'm sorry, I really thought I was running into another jackass Fire Nation soldier," Seijin grumbled, frustrated with herself for even thinking of attacking his poor guy. One can never be too careful, but still, she felt kind of bad. She was also frustrated for wasting time, she could have been traveling right now!

Last edited by xKobiee on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender

Kesuk paused when Zasi reached out to stop him, asking if he was really leaving. Then she gave him puppy dog eyes. Really. How old was she? But he sighed anyway and turned back to face her. She asked him if he would help her with her glider, and Kesuk hesitated. He did not like to admit incompetence, but he had no idea how airbender gliders worked, so he asked her, "And how exactly should I help you? I have even less of an idea about how to work your glider than you do." But she had promised that he wouldn't need to talk, and he didn't exactly have anything else to do today. Besides, she was a staff user like him. Perhaps learning about the airbender's weapon would be somewhat interesting, or possibly even useful in the future. He caved in after several moments of consideration. "Very well, I'll help. But I warn you, I still have no more knowledge of the staff than you do."
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 pm

(Sorry I meant to post before I had to go to my grandma's. I'll be here for 2 days. I'll be able to post, they just wont be as fancy)

Zasi- 16 - Airbender - Crush//tbd - tags//Kesuk

Zasi smiled when the boy agreed to help. She jumped up in joy. "Yay thank you! It's ok if you don't know. I just mostly need practice learning to fight with it. I'm not the best at combat, but I do know the basics. You look like a good practice partner." She smiled and gripped tighter to her staff, worried she would drop it again. She was really excited that the boy, Kesuk or something along those lines, was willing to help. "I mean, learning how to fly would be awesome! Maybe if we learn how, I'll let you give it a test drive. You know it would be cool. Unless you're one of those always grumpy people. Oh, well it would still be fun to fly though. My mentor Hohin was going to teach me how to use the glider, but I was sent away." Zasi felt a little sad mentioning her old trainer, but she smiled and turned her attention to the boy again. She was super happy to have a friend, well someone who would stick with her. It was better than the other boys and girls at the Northern Air Temple. She laughed a bit at herself before an idea struck her. "You have a staff? How good are you with it?"
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:46 pm

('Tis fine, I'm just happy you can post! It'd be terrible to leave Kesuk and Zasi standing here for two IRL days :P)

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender

Kesuk blinked at the sudden rush of words. It seemed she was quite the talker. Well, fine, she could talk enough for the two of them, then. It usually worked better that way, anyway. "If it's training to fight with it that you need, then perhaps I can assist you after all. I am extremely proficient at fighting with my staff." He glanced at the weapon he held in his right hand. "I've been training with it since I was a child. I'm not sure our styles will be quite the same, but perhaps we can work around that." He chose not to comment on her 'Unless you're one of those always grumpy people' remark.
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:51 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender
"It's fine," Kohaku said quietly, voice barely above a whisper, "I understand," he held his hand out for his supplies, stopping himself from flinching back as she moved. He was slightly relieved by the fact that she was neither a robber or a Fire Nation soldier patrolling the forests.
Kohaku ducked his head as his stomach chose to growl angrily at him at that time, praying that the woman didn't hear it. He just wanted to take his limited supplies and be on his way to find a goddamn town where he could restock.

(Sorry for the slow posting XD I'm home now)

Last edited by rumioki on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:13 pm

(I laughed at the " unless you're one of those grumpy people")

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - crush//tbd - tags//Kesuk

Zasi smiled when he said he knew how to use a staff. She was also a bit thrown off by his bragging to an extent. He stated he was very skilled, but he was still willing to train her. She was ecstatic. He had been training since he was a child?  Zasi was impressed. "Well then I guess you have a lot to teach me! I mostly know blocking and a few basic jabs and such. I was mostly trained to use my bending as a defense. W- the Air Nomads I mean- prefer peace than battle. So I was taught little. I'm excited to see what you know! Come on!" Zasi grabbed Kesuk's hand,slightly hesitate but doing so nonetheless. "I know of a perfect place to practice where no-one will bother us. It's a little spot I found on my traveks here. It's beautiful. It's just outside the camp!" Zasi smiled and tilted her head slightly, her freckled cheeks turning slightly pink as she realized she was just talking and holding a boy's hand. She cleared her throat and her face grew more pink. "So um.. What do you say?" Zasi looked back up at Kesuk, her face returning normal color. It wasn't like she liked the boy, she had just never hekd ahand's hand. She was unsure how to react.

(Ooohhh Zasi grabbing Kesuk's hand? [Low-key did it to add something because I was out of ideas, but also wanted to show how shy Zasi can get])
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next