Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:36 pm

((It's all good man! XD I'm a perfectionist so posting takes a while for me, so I apologize for that in advance cx ))

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender

"Good," Seijin huffed as she finished handing him his stuff and turned to leave. She didn't plan to say goodbye to a stranger, she needed to get moving. She stopped dead in her tracks, however, due to loudest stomach growl she had ever heard. Seijin looked back at the man and sighed. She couldn't leave him hungry, especially when towns in this area are so scarce and people are not always friendly. She returned to the man and searched through her bag until she felt a fuzzy peach in her grasp. Seijin held it out to the stranger. "You better like peaches because I really don't feel like hunting right now," she said sternly, but with a hint of a smile. "My name's Seijin."

Last edited by xKobiee on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender

Kesuk was slightly amused at how ecstatic the airbender was simply because he'd offered to train her. Why had he offered again? That was entirely unlike him. Then she grabbed his hand. Apparently, she was so ecstatic she was getting touchy-feely now. Okay. Sure. He could go with that. Ignoring the fact that she was holding his hand (and the fact that she had all of a sudden switched from bubbly to painfully shy), he simply said, "My style focuses a little more on force than yours does, in that case. We'll have to adapt what I know until it suits your more defensive fighting style. Lead the way."

((Lol, he kind of short-circuited. But that's okay. We love him anyway.))
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:57 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender

Kohaku's eyes flitted up to meet the woman's. He searched her face as she offered the peach,
trying to tell if it was some kind of trap or not. Before he could make up his mind, his stomach growled again, telling him he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. He could either take the peach--a peach that seemed perfectly fine to consume, or potentially risk starving if he didn't find a town soon.
"Thank you," he murmured as he stepped forwards to take the peach. He held it close to him as he dipped his head in respect, "My name's Kohaku," he said, averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:07 pm

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Crush//tbd - Tags//Kesuk

Zasi was nervous tjat Kesuk would flip out, but to her surprise he didn't really react. Actually, Zasi was so surprised and confused she was dumbfounded. Blinking, she stood there with a look of puzzlement. She blinked when he spoke, almost missing the words. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm alright with that.I can also teach you some blocking if you want?" Zasi smiled and began walking. He hand still awkwardly grasped around Kesuk's. She began leading the way to her favorite clearing.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender

Seijin acknowledged his head dip by doing one in return, as well as forming her hands into the respectful "flame" hand symbol of the Fire Nation. "It's a pleaaaaasure to meet you,  Kohaku," She said while tapping her foot lightly, trying to figure out what she should do now. She really needed to be going, but she didn't really want to just leave this guy. Maybe she could invite him to go along with her? He probably wouldn't slow me down too much, I hope..., she thought. He didn't seem to be much of a talker, which she kind of liked. She didn't like talking too much herself so if he went with her, they'd be two peas in a pod. "Say... I'm traveling East. I don't know what you're doing, but if you're traveling East too you could travel with me if you'd like...until the next town that is," she added. She didn't want him to think this would be a long term traveling situation. As a spiritual person, Seijin firmly believed sometimes people just to pop into eachother's lives for a bit for a reason, but "for a bit" is just that.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Kesuk followed the airbender easily. Not that he had much choice, seeing as she was still grasping his hand. He wondered why she was doing that, and after brief consideration decided that it didn't really matter. "I doubt there is much you could teach me," he said coolly as they walked. He was not trying to be arrogant by saying this, he was merely stating a fact. He had had the art of staff fighting pounded into him since a young age. There was very little he did not know when it came to fighting with a staff. As they left the camp and entered the woods, Kesuk considered how his style would translate to hers and what strikes he could teach her that would fit her defensive style. He already had a few ideas. It was good that he usually focused on using his and his opponents' momentum to his advantage and throwing off his enemies' balance. Perhaps that would work well with her airbending and smaller build.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - crush//tbd - tags//Kesuk

Zasi continued walking down her normal path. She suddenly was aware she was still holding Kesuk's hand. Not wanting to be awkward and just yank her hand away, she was unsure what to do. She simply left her hand wrapped within his. A small blush crept onto her face again and she looked down. Her head snapped back up when he mentioned her not being able to train him. She gave him a look, unsure if he meant that in a rude way. When they made it to the clearing, Zasi let go of Kesuk's hand and swiped her hands down her front and cleared her throat. She nodded to the center. "Well this is the place. So, what's first on the list? Maybe we should watch each other and see what our skills are? I mean, I'm not sure how we should do this. You're the trainer after all." She motioned with her hands in a confused gesture.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 pm

Kesuk took stock of the clearing first. It was a good place to train. Open, spacious, and far enough out of camp that no one would bother them. This would suit their needs perfectly. He nodded at Zasi. "This will do. Why don't you show me what you know so far first? Just go through your stances and some blocks and strikes. That will give me a good idea of your style and how you fight, as well as what I need to focus on teaching you. After that, if you insist, I suppose I wouldn't mind giving you a demonstration of my own skills." He stepped back from her and set his things down on the ground, then straightened up, crossed his arms over his chest, and waited for Zasi to begin.
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 pm

(oh god. Here we goooo)

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - crush//tbd - tags//Kesuk

Zasi gulped and gave a small smile when Kesuk mentioned her showing her skill first. She took in a deep breath before walking to the center of the clearing. Kesuk crossed his arms and began to watch her intently. She let her breath out slowly and set her stance. She stood with her legs apart, knees slightly bent to even out her weight. She gave Kesuk one last glance before holding her staff in both hands. Imagining she was standing in front of a person, Zasi gave a quick swing of her staff. She hadn't thrown much power into the swing, but when she did this again she threw more power into it. She followed this with quick jabs and slices of her staff. Sometimes she would use her bending to give a but if an edge to her swing, or to give her some leverage. Taking a slight break, she then moved to defenses. Placing her hands evenly spaced on her staff and gave small jabs forward as if she was blocking an attack. She did this a few times before feeling like an idot. She stopped, slightly panting from the effort and turned to face Kesuk. "Like I said... I don't really know a lot, just some basics." She walked towards the boy, watching him carefully for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:28 pm

((Lol, you sound like you're walking to the gallows XD)

Kesuk watched with a critical eye as Zasi took up her first stance. Quite truthfully, it wasn't bad, though her feet should be spread perhaps a bit wider for a stronger stance. Then Zasi started working her staff. She moved gracefully and nimbly, but it appeared she had a slight habit of not using the whole power of her lower body and her core to put more strength in her strikes. Her defense looked fine, though he would only really be able to tell once he started sparring against her. That would show him how fast she was at reacting and blocking against a true staff fighter. They would need to work on her stamina, though. She was already panting. When she finished and approached him, he gave her a curt nod. "I've pretty much got it. Your basics only need minor corrections, and then we can move onto more advanced katas and sparring." Slipping a toe under his own staff, he kicked it up into his open palm easily, then ran his left hand along the smooth surface of it. "I suppose you'd like to see me fight now?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next