A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

What should our group pet be?
Snow Leopard Caribou
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Deer Dog
18%
 18% [ 4 ]
Squirrel Frog
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Fox Leopard (a "create-our-own")
18%
 18% [ 4 ]
Polar Dog
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Eel Hound (runt)
27%
 27% [ 6 ]
Mongoose Lizard (runt)
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Create our own group pet that's different from those listed above
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
MydnightAvatar
Souper Hero

Spoons : 939

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Oh my God this is going to become a thing, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
JPower96
Souper Star

Spoons : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:29 pm

oooooh boy XD that's great! I don't know if I want to go through the effort of making that though, I do already have Lí as my avatar haha

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 697

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Okay so we've been discussing post-raid things. The benders of the refugee camp will obviously attempt to fight back as the first fire nation soldiers invade camp, but they will soon be out numbered and have no other option to run and save their lives. It will pretty much be a scatter -- every man for themselves as the surviving refugees escape. As of now, we've decided as a group that Kohaku, Zasi, Seijin, and Kyori will end up in a small group, and then Yotem (if Cyril agrees), Kesuk, and Li will be split up in another group. (They somewhat stick together or come across each other as they are fleeing camp, and obviously stick close as you are stronger in numbers.) These groups are only the initial set-up, as they may lose each other or split up again before finally coming together as a group of 7 shortly after.

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down
http://websoup.forumotion.com
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 581

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm

¤ ADMIN ANNOUNCEMENT ¤

Because this is a plot oriented RP where we have a vast and open world to explore (unlike Warrior cats or wolf packs that is one small forest/map) Kemi and I have decided to treat this RP similar to Dungeons and Dragons or an RPG. This way we will be able to guide our adventure along; not necessarily controlling it. This is an RP and after all, we can all do whatever we want! Kemi and I will just be sprinkling things like NPC’s or “quests” for our characters to interact with/do. What your characters do or how they react is completely up to ya’ll. You can choose to interact or not. You can accept it or not. You can be nice, mean, or even attack the NPC. It doesn’t matter either way…or does it? Will it matter a few pages from now?

And don’t look at what Seijin or Kyori does and assume that you think you know what you should do! There is no right or wrong way to interact with what we will throw at you. So just keep drinkin' your cup of tea the way you like it.

Thank you. Continue on!

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)   

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Discussion (N.A.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21