Websoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A close-knit online community for general chatter, sharing artwork, and semi-lit role playing.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
xCyril
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 59
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWa

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Y O T E M \\ 19 \\ waterbender \\ tags; everyone

(short and meh post, but enjoy xD)

Yotem followed behind Kyori and the hostage Seijin as the benders were reunited with the rest of the group. He stood with his arms crossed and watched as the waterbender, Li, and Zasi brought forward someone else with their hands tied up. They must be the other firebender that Seijin was talking about. It seemed as if Seijin had told the truth and that there was only two firebenders just by looking at their sad state and their resistance against fighting.But Yotem was still wary of them; they might conspire against the group and escape. Yotem listened to what the others had in plan for the firebenders. For now, it was concluded that they would be set aside on the outskirts of the refugee camp, as to not cause attention, and be questioned as to their motives. He watched as Kyori constructed two holding cells around the hostages with the flick of her wrist, and also caught a hint of annoyance from the other waterbender as she refused to retrieve the item of his on the second firebender. Then the waterbender spoke up, asking who might watch them. Seeing, in his mind, that these benders, if watching the prisoners on their own, could not two firebenders, Yotem decided that he would put his skills to use and watch over them. Without hesitation, Yotem stepped forward and spoke to the group. “I’ll see to it that they won't escape” he said. He already proved himself ruthless against one of the firebenders, so he expected full compliance from the hostages as one knew what would happen if they tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
rumioki
rumioki
Souper Member

Spoons : 102
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:42 pm

K O H A K U - Male - 17 - Firebender

Kohaku sank onto the ground, leaning against the earth wall of their prison with a small sigh. Surprisingly, this wasn't the worst off he had been. At least they were offering them food and even clothing if the refugees felt they were safe enough. For once, Kohaku was slightly glad that he didn't struggle more. He knew very well he'd be in a worse place if he did fight against them--not that he would have gotten very far. Kohaku briefly debated burning off the belt but he figured he was captured anyways--there wasn't any real point to having his hands free. He tilted his head back, closing his eyes. If they weren't going anywhere anytime soon, he might as well catch up on sleep that he had lost during his travels.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 3:10 pm

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender
Tags; Everyone

(( I've given up -- they have all lived in the same refugee camp for some time,
minus the fire benders, so they could at least know of each other's names lmao! ))

Kyori looked over her shoulder at Kesuk's "extremely mature" comment and dramatically stuck her tongue out. She was about to answer his question about someone standing watch over the firebenders when Yotem spoke up. "Thanks, Yotem. Li and I will be back for food shortly," Kyori said, giving the other earthbender a friendly glance. "We can bring you some, too?" she asked Yotem.

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Tumblr_lcmrflrc081qbjtqb
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:18 am

Lí - Male - 19 - Earthbender

After suggesting the location for the fugitive firebenders to stay, and that they be brought food and clothes, Lí listened to the others discuss other details. He watched Ky bend a holding cell for each of the firebenders, after Kesuk asked about getting his belt back and replacing it with stone bindings. He appreciated Kesuk's little sarcastic remark... the two of them had two different brands of sarcasm, but he could see them getting along well in the future.

At Kyori's suggestion, Lí followed her back towards the main camp. "I'll cook up those two leftover rabbit squirrels for those firebenders. How are you feeling about them? And don't you still need food yourself?"
Back to top Go down
distressed_piglet
distressed_piglet
Souper Hero

Spoons : 756
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 100-em10Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 am

(ok screw it, we all know everyone's names)

Zasi - Airbender - 16 - Tags//everyone
"Do you need someone to talk to?" - Zasi: Always on the side of peace

Zasi glanced over at Kesuk when we commented on Kyori. Zasi glanced at the earthbender before whispering back. "She could just be tense from everyth-" She stopped talking when she stuck her tongue out. She struggled to hid a smile. She knew Kyori was doing it to be a smart-aleck, but it was just amusing to watch. Zasi turned back to Kesuk. "Ok maybe I was wrong." Zasi watched as Ky and Lí walked back towards camp. Yotem offered to watch over the fiebenders as well. That left only Kesuk and Zasi with nothing to do. She turned Yotem. "I don't think you need any help per say, but I figured I would offer before I just walked off." [color=#808080] She was attempting to be nice to him again. The last time had ended up with her at a loss for words as he ran off to join the massive hunt for the firebenders.
Back to top Go down
xKobiee
xKobiee
Souper Star

Spoons : 415
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Seijin - Female - 18 - Firebender
tags // everyone

((huur hurr, fiddlin with mah layout. Anyway, I have to leave soon and finish packing so sorry about this post. I tried my best. Also omg Kemi. I really want to draw a bunch of reaction faces now for Seijin, and the other characters too. Like those RPG ones! Though I probably wouldnt have time to do them for everyone, or even for myself //cries Pale ))

Seijin watched closely as the other refugees bickered back and forth. She tried to supress a giggle as Kyori completely disregarded the sarcastic waterbender's request and earthbended the prison tent. What a FUN group, she mused. This waterbender though...was Kesuk his name? He was quite smart. Firebenders are definitely capable of doing so with ease if they knew what they were doing. Seijin didn't really know for sure if she was one of those people as she'd never been in a situation like this, but she had all the confidence in the world that she could. She had faith in her mother's teachings and in her own ablities, though she would not dare try to break out now that Kesuk mentioned what he mentioned. It was smarter to stay where she was anyway and avoid another manhunt all together. Seijin smiled slightly, thinking about what advice her mother would give her at a time like this. Perhaps meditating would help. She crossed her legs (criss-cross-applesauce), took a deep breath, and began to close her eyes, but then she looked toward where she heard a new voice. Yotem...? Could that be that violent waterbender?

It was. "Ahh, so now I can put a name to the face who tried to straight out murder me," Seijin huffed. While she understanded why one would've acted to violently towards her, his behavior was still extreme and frightening. She wouldn't be able to get over this too easily. "Annnnnd great. We're stuck with you," she muttered to herself more quietly, though others might still be able to hear her. She would've at least liked to have been guarded by Zasi, or even that Kesuk guy. They seem a little less, uh, tense and Zasi was more sympathetic. That would be nice, especially since she was trying to meditate. She then heard Zasi offer her help, and Seijin secretly hoped Yotem would accept it though she had a feeling he wouldn't. Seijin took another deep breath and attempted to meditate once more.

((Edit: Texted Kemi. Clarification on the cells. There are like rock bars on the one side so Seijin and Kohaku can see everyone outside, though their cells are wall to wall so they cant see each other, but can hear each other.))
Back to top Go down
MydnightAvatar
MydnightAvatar
Souper Star

Spoons : 406
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Ladder12Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Uj7tnCoAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Kesuk - Male - 16 - Waterbender
Tags: Everyone

Kesuk raised an eyebrow when Kyori (yes, I've given up on the names too, haha) actually went and stuck her tongue out at him like a six-year-old. Well, that certainly proved his point. Then Zasi asked the violent waterbender they had met before if he wanted help watching the firebender refugees while the others made some food for them. Kesuk decided that he would stick with Zasi if she stayed with Yotem and the captives, because he certainly wasn't accompanying that immature earthbender girl back to camp. Given all of his experiences so far, the airbender was by far the better company.

(Good Lord, how are those two ever going to become friends? Their personalities just clashed straight off and it hasn't improved any, lol. Btw, sorry it's so short, I'm exhausted from choir camp- two full days of singing does not make a happy Myd.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Kemi
Souper Star

Spoons : 567
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 A637d510Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWaAvatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 ORFTzGV

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm

(( I apologize for my absence -- this week has been pretty awful
with two family members in the hospital, work trying to give me
as many hours they can before I'm off to school, packing and
getting paperwork ready for college, and my mom's birthday. I'm
dead exhausted. About went over the 4 day limit myself.  e.e ))

Kyori - Female - 17 - Earthbender
Tags; Li

At Li's question, Kyori's facial expression flattened out with thought, consideration, and unsureness. "How do I feel about them?" she repeated the question out loud. "Despite them being from the Fire Nation, I feel as if they could easily be like any one of us," she admitted. "But it's just not me who's going to be affected by my opinion. It's not just me I'm trying to protect anymore -- it's all these innocent men and women, elders, and children," Kyori said, gesturing in the direction of the refugee camp that she, along with many of the other benders, have recently called home. As soon as Li asked if she had eaten, Ky felt her stomach lurch and growl like an angry beast, and her shoulder's slumped every so slightly with a feeling of defeat. All I managed to get from the forest today was firewood... she thought to herself, and she didn't even have that in possession anymore. "Wait a second," Kyori immediately piped up, eyes bright. "You still owe me a rabbit-squirrel!" Ky poked Li's shoulder hard for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
https://websoup.forumotion.com
xCyril
xCyril
Souper Member

Spoons : 59
Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 15160-11Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmuFmWa

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Y O T E M \\ 19 \\ waterbender \\ tags; everyone

Yotem watched as Kyori made a face at Kesuk in response to his comment. They were all children in his eyes, little experience in what the real world was like. He listened to what she said as an answer to his suggestion. Once again they offered to help him, which of course he denied. Yotem did not want to appear weak or incapable around others. “I’ll be fine” he said curtly. Yotem could feel his stomach gnawing at him, telling himself that he was indeed hungry, but he did not want to hint to the other benders his true condition. Besides, as soon as this firebender business was taken care of he would find something to eat. He just had to be patient and wait. He watched the two earthbenders walk away when he heard another voice pipe in. Yotem turned to face Zasi, who also offered to aide Yotem. They barely knew him, so why be so trusting? Unless they were afraid that the firebenders would act out, or worse; that Yotem would kill them. Yotem was about to turn her down, but then remembered from the previous experience with her that she probably would stay anyway. Maybe she would go onto preach about peace or some other useless belief. “I can watch them on my own. But do as you wish” he said. Yotem heard a huff from behind him and turned to see who it came from. He saw through the bars of the cell one of the firebenders, Seijin, have a scowl on her face, most likely from Yotem’s offer to watch them. He narrowed his gaze and glared at her before shifting his gaze back to Zasi, waiting to see what she would do next.

Hey, Kobi and Rumi, I was wondering if I could have Yotem ask the firebenders about someone else in the Fire Nation. Like Yotem is searching for the dude that killed his sister, like that is why he came to the refugee camp. I can make a name and you guys can say your characters dont know that name or something. Its just a suggestion, and you can ignore it if you want
Back to top Go down
JPower96
JPower96
Souper Member

Spoons : 918

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Lí Ren - Male - 19 - Earthbender

Lí thought over what Ky said about the firebenders; "I've been starting to feel the same way, even though I wanted to rip their heads off at first. Still though, if we choose to trust them and then we actually ARE wrong... well, I don't want to think about that." Lí sighed as he shook his head, and kicked a stone off the path, thinking of his mom and Rocky again. Whether or not it was totally fair, they would have to do whatever it took to make sure that these poor people didn't end up like his mom.

Then after asking about Ky about food, he heard an almighty rumble from her direction... apparently that question had hit home. "Very good, you remembered now that I offered my two rabbit squirrels to the firebenders," Lí joked just before sticking his tongue out playfully at the other earthbender. "Buuuut, a deal is a deal. Maybe that tiny firebender wouldn't mind sharing some with me anyway, he can't each much." Seeing the location where the two had dropped their things earlier, Lí said, "Well with that bundle of wood you got, I'll start a fire that we can cook all three rabbit-squirrels on, then we can divvy them up however we need."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!   Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Scorching Earth // Not Accepting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next